Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Large Vintage Bamboo Tiki Style Aquarium on Ebay

Pages: 1 0 replies

L

LISTED ON EBAY AUCTION #250062345816

I have a huge, 3 piece vintage(1950-1960 era) tiki aquarium for sale. This aquarium is about 5'tall,4'wide and 18" deep. It is eight sided, the base has two cabinet doors with a shelf inside witch supplies plenty of storage and above it is a small draw. there are very nice pulls on the doors(looks like bamboo) and draw(looks like lotus flower). The tank is custom made and not just a store bought tank that has been built around. the top is built like a slanted Tiki roof. All pieces are covered with 1/2" half-round bamboo. The work is done very carfully and there are nice triangular accents here and there that make this piece all the more special. It is in excellent and solid condition. the only problem is it has is that the tank, which has a DOUBLE glass bottom, has a crack in the bottom glass. I filled it with water and left it overnight and it does not leak at all. Asking $2500.00obo. If you are interested please email me ([email protected]) or call Hm. 530 288-3662, Cell 530 277-9811

Pages: 1 0 replies