Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Haole Kats to perform for Mai Kai 50th!!

Pages: 1 4 replies

The Haole Kats have just been added to the 50th Anniversary festivities at the Mai Kai on Thursday, December 28th - December 30th. Catch 2 to 3 sets per night in the Molokai!! It just keeps getting better!

Also, don't forget their performance at the Jetsetter on New Years Eve!!

B

Now this hurts - first the Kats are playing at the Jetsetter for New Years and now at the Mai Kai too the same weekend? Makes us northern folks wish we could come down for a dose of warm weather and tiki/retro good times.

If you are local and have not seen the Kats, check them out - they are a ton of fun and even better they are just great guys to hang with.

Josh, TJ and Joe - break a leg and hopefully we will catch you guys sometime soon.

Nicole and Joe

K

I expect some seriously whacked out #%@&$ to be happenin' next weekend.

Nicole and Joe -- sure wish you two were coming down for this. We really will miss you both. :(

Are you sure you don't wanna get out of those New York City winters Paul Simon talks about in "The Boxer?" Southwest says you're free to move about the country, and I believe 'em! C'mon... :)

We'll be sure to hoist one in your honor. Have a great holiday and New Year!

Kanekila

You will be able to spot the Haole Kat's two groupies, Tiki Kiliki and Andy, by the loud whoops and spontaneous dancing.

To my favourite guys, besides Chip and Pooch, we cannot wait to listen and enjoy your company.

See you on the 28th with 'bells' on.

kisses for all,

Andy

K

The Haole Kats at the Mai Kai 50th?!?! There is a Santa Claus :) Looking forward to this perfect end to a fantastic year of tiki for 2006.

Karbora

Pages: 1 4 replies