Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Thor Resin Tiki Coming Soon

Pages: 1 7 replies

M

Aloha TC!

Hope everyone had a good X-mas. I wanted to share another new project for the Thor Stor: The Shell Shocked Resin Tiki. It is based off of the tiki mug concept sketch that I posted a little while ago. He is about 16" tall and will come in 2 different colors. Here are photos of the two prototypes that we just got back from the manufacturer for Thor to paint to show the colors.

Which color do you like better? These will retail for $50 each, then there will also be a hand highlighted limited edition version painted by Thor. It will be limited to 50 of each color, and retail for $150. I will be adding these to the website shortly to take pre-orders. We are looking at about 2-3 months before they are ready to be shipped.

Aloha!

I think the lighter color goes better with the shells.

Nice work!

Cheers,
Jeff

I like both alot but I'd probably buy the lighter one.

F

The lighter one has more of a drift wood feel that goes very well with the shells.

I agree, the lighter colored tiki would be my choice, too. The darker one looks like it was just carved from brand new wood, and the lighter one looks aged and weathered, thus more character.

How big are they?

• Myke
T

If you look back at the original post, it says 16".

H
hewey posted on Thu, Dec 28, 2006 2:38 PM

The lighter Driftwood looking one looks the goods. Very nice

I agree - the lighter one just works better with the concept of the design imho.

Pages: 1 7 replies