Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Coco Joe's factory

Pages: 1 6 replies

A week or so ago I saw a thread that someone had bumped up that had a picture of the Coco Joe's factory. I've looked and now I can't locate the picture or the thread. I tried using the search function and I still can't find what I'm looking for. There's a lot of stuff about Coco Joe's on here and I'm being lazy. Much thanks to anyone that can point me back to that thread I'm looking for. I'm looking for a picture of the Coco Joe's factory.

This one?

Excellent! Thanks!

HOK

Or this one?? Happy New Year!!

This is the new Kaneohe factory, aprox. 1964-65 ,about 4 years after vacating the Punaluu location due to fire , I believe... :tiki: HOUSE OF KU

This is so cool. I love this place. Ask and so ye shall receive. Happy New Year!!

For those seriously interested in CoCo Joe's history, the best source would probably be their in-house newsletter "The Lava Flow". I bet there is an ex-employee in Oahu somewhere who kept them all in a folder.

Here are pages from two 1967 newsletters, from which I culled the fact that the company started in 1961

Here's a photo of company president Don Gallacher (on the left) at JC Penney's at the Ala Moana Center:

HOK

On 2007-01-03 21:41, bigbrotiki wrote:

Here are pages from two 1967 newsletters, from which I culled the fact that the company started in 1961

------------------------------------------------------------- Mahalo BigBro for the vintage swag.....A Treat for a Treat

Lavalei Pele Poster closeup :tiki: House OF KU

Pages: 1 6 replies