Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Two of my Sculptures on eBay

Pages: 1 6 replies

Hi... I really appreciate having an audience for these things that I like to make. I have just listed CYCLE TIKI and SURF TIKI on eBay. I'd love to hear your collective thoughts. I'm having fun. I'm keeping my day job, of course. Thanks for looking.

B

Welcome to Tiki Central, Carvenstein, glad to have you. I would love to see your carvings, can you post some pictures, or a link to your Auction? Thanks for posting!

G
GMAN posted on Mon, Jan 1, 2007 2:44 PM
G
GMAN posted on Mon, Jan 1, 2007 2:46 PM

Thankyou, Benzart and Gman for the kind welcome. And thanks for preparing the links, Gman. I'll dig up some other photos of some Polypop goodies and post them later this week.

As promised, here are a few other tiki related works of mine. I work mostly in hard wax and cast in the lost wax method. I have created and produce a long line of charms and jewelry... literally thousands of models, 450 of which you can check out on my web site. Most are seashore motif pieces. The big laugh is that I get paid to make cool stuff all day! Thanks for looking, Carvenstein

Cool stuff, nice style. I like stuff like this that doesn't stray too far into a cartoon style.

Pages: 1 6 replies