Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

tiki bar stools

Pages: 1 7 replies

P

Has anyone else seen this website? Doesn't $800 per stool sound astronomical?
http://www.1stdibs.com

INCREDIBLE TIKI BARSTOOLS
UNKNOWN
20th Century
Incredible hand-carved tiki barstools.Each stool is carved with a unique face.More than a stool..a free-standing, "work of art".Would be great with a fun enamel paint finish ;or with original warm patina. Selection of 5 stools.Priced $850.00each.

Condition
Age chips and cracks to wood.Warm Patina.Good vintage condition.

Measurements
height: 78.74 cm (31'')
second height: 81.28 cm (32'')
diameter: 30.48 cm cm (12'')

Specifications
Number of items: 9
Materials/Techniques: Wood
Creator: Unknown

8650 Biscayne Blvd.
Miami
FL, 33138
Phone: 561-719-4190 561-282-8025

E-Mail: [email protected]

Ref. : 0612248096237

© 1stdibs.com, Inc. 2007 - All Rights Reserved

T

Maybe, Maybe not, does giving a half-ass CEO 210 mil to walk seem astronomical?

H

On 2007-01-04 10:09, TikiLaLe wrote:
Maybe, Maybe not, does giving a half-ass CEO 210 mil to walk seem astronomical?

TikiLaLe is right. And when you consider that the overall credit card debt in the United States is about $35.8 trillion, $800 for a [stink lines] Tiki Stool [/stink lines] is positively inconsequential. Especially if you pay for it with a credit card.

that's way too much!! - i don't care whose ass ever sat on them!!.... send pictures to wayne coombs at mai tiki in cocoa beach florida and he can duplicate those stools for you at a fraction of the cost including shipping!! yikes!! only a fool would shell out for those train wrecks!!

MN

I say "way tooo much!"

I'd quit for 10 million dollars.

TM

I know where you can get stools for less than half the cost, and they're upholstered!

MN

On 2007-01-04 18:04, Tiki Matt wrote:
I know where you can get stools for less than half the cost, and they're upholstered!

Hmm! Damn, those stools at Bartiki look awesome!

When she does this I am scared to get on the bed fearing that I'll crush her skull.

R

On 2007-01-04 15:35, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
that's way too much!! - i don't care whose ass ever sat on them!!.... send pictures to wayne coombs at mai tiki in cocoa beach florida and he can duplicate those stools for you at a fraction of the cost including shipping!! yikes!! only a fool would shell out for those train wrecks!!

But damn it man! Look at that "Warm Patina" and "Good vintage condition"! :lol:

Pages: 1 7 replies