Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

2007 Resolutions?

Pages: 1 4 replies

TS

Well, let's see if anyone has made amends with 2006, and new "rules" for 2007!

My 65 Lincoln WILL be done by February & I'm looking for a day job!
Also, to "expand" my mug collection with a few more vintage as well as newer mugs! hah

My daughter and I go to the gym almost every day. In December it wasn't too busy. On January 2nd the place was mobbed with waiting lines for all the equipment. It's going to be annoying for a couple of weeks until most of these people fall off the wagon so to speak. I do love the whole convention of a new year and the idea of a fresh start. It's quite refreshing. My resolution is to spend more time on creative projects. I'm looking forward to trying my hand at some carving.

My gym is totally crowded now too, bummer, but some of these peeps will stay on, which is good. My resolution is to spread grace and peace on the planet thru my art and personal actions.

8T

I think we all have the best of intentions to change, improve or take on new things. But if you try to do too much it can lead to failures and disappointment in yourself. So I personally decided that I will try to achieve 2 things in 2007 and then if I am able to add a few more, well I have plenty more possibilities. So I decided that in 2007 I would get involved with the scout troop at our church. And second, MAKE time to gather family for slide shows and picture parties and story telling. (Been meaning to do this for years) And once we are together, Making homemade ice cream and barbecueing outside.
Hopefully the family will be eager to join in and make new memories. If you put it off too long, you may regret it when you lose a loved one. (voice of experience)
Time with family. #1 PRIORITY !!!!!!!!!

I stuck to my resolution last year and i found it made a great difference to my life. Last year i decided to wait for the green man before crossing the road, i found that it didn't take me any longer to get places and cars didn't almost knock me down as much.

This year I'm not using plastic bags from shops.

Pages: 1 4 replies