Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Happy B-day to me...

Pages: 1 6 replies

D

I hit the big 32 today and about to go head to the parents house for dinner. Hoping that The Book of Tiki awaits me! She had a hard time finding it at Christmas so I'm hoping but just looking forward to going over there. Had a great day. The girls at work made me a luncheon with some polynesian food-and it was great along with all kinds of other goodies. I bought me a tiki bird feeder. Hope everyone else is having a great day also.

Happy Birthday, Divychic! I like the thought of even the birdies loving tiki!

Hope to see you at Hukilau 2003!
F

G
GECKO posted on Wed, Jan 8, 2003 5:23 PM

A happy Birth Day to ya from Honolulu! hope u get all da kine you wen ask fo!

HH

happy bday ,hope you get what you want!

Happy 32nd birthday the world would not be the same without you! I wish you the very best on this happy occasion. :drink:

D

Thanks everyone! I got all kinds of great stuff! Got the BOOK and Taboo the art of tiki. A tiki mask, a bamboo wind chime with a tiki hut on top, a pretty sweater and a birdbath. Mom wanted to take the bird that sits in it out and convert some kind of tiki in the middle but she didn't get to it. I'm debating on it. All that just from my folks, and a mermaid ornament(I almost forgot). Stereo components from my boyfriend, roses and wine. I also had to renew my tag and driver's license so of course had to wear the bright pink hawaiian shirt with palm trees and pineapples!

D

Happy Berthday...
from one tiki-goddess to another!
much love,
deb

Pages: 1 6 replies