Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

I think I have some beautiful Wilco furniture????

Pages: 1 4 replies

B

Hello,

I am new here. I live in a very large home that had some amazing furniture in it when I bought it. I am now moving and cannot take it with me. I want to list it on Ebay but don't know what it is. My search has brought me here because on I just realized on the back of one of the pieces there is a paper stapled onto it that says Wilco Decor with an item number. I looked and all the pieces still have the staples but no papers. I am wondering if anyone can help me out in identifying these pieces. Someone once told me that there is something like the table set I have in Graceland. This is the first site I have found that confirms that. I have a table set, hutch, side table and 2 wall hangings. I would appreciate it greatly. Thank you very much.

S

You probably mean Witco. Is the furniture of dark, big wood with a very distinct grain? Search for Witco to see examples.

B

Oh yes, ooops. It is Witco. Yes it is dark wood with a weird grain. There is also some red velvet lining on chairs and in back of hutch. Any good references as to where I might search?

Thank you once again.

It's about time that Wilco got into furniture making. I hope they come out with a California Stars series! :)

Hey Bravery,

Any photos?

mahalo,

~T

Pages: 1 4 replies