Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

tiki mugs in seattle?

Pages: 1 5 replies

P

Aloha, all!
Can anybody reccomend places to find vintage tiki mugs in western washington state? I live a bit north east of seattle, and am starting to beef (Pi-Pi in hawaiian, tee-hee...)up my collection for our home bar. we call it "The Zombie hut tiki lounge", wanna see some pics?
Mahalo plenty for your sage feedback,
palaPala.

Let's see some pix! Find any mugs yet?

This may be a ways from Seattle, but if you get up to Vancouver BC, there's a antique/pink elephant store on Commercial Drive just south of Venables that have a few. Don't remember the store's name offhand sorry.

Hey Pal, any chance you can make it to HulaHula next Saturday? We're always keen to meet new local tiki folk and you just might be able to get some good tips from accomplished local collectors like Puamana and Dogbytes.

hi guys im new here but the store in vancouver canada is called attic treasures its on commercial drive ive bought lots of great polynesian and hawaiian tikis from her she's got some great tacky treasures aswell!! also if you make it to vancouver
hit front street in new west at a place called armstrong and fitzgeralds when i had to downsize this fellow bought my whole collection he's got my bar , mugs and some of my wooden tikis ,seeing presently im collecting only lava tikis and hand done porcelian or hawaiian figurines but the year is young and i feel i'll get many more!!

Thanks Brokeass, that's right, Attic Treasures. I've got some lava tikis and other lava items as well as other Hawaiiana, if you have a wish list let me know, we may be able to work a trade or two.

Pages: 1 5 replies