Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Aloha! Animated Hula Girl and Tiki statues!

Pages: 1 5 replies

T

Aloha to all you good folks in Tiki-land! it's been a while, a long whie, since I posted here, when I was speaking of making my Hula Girl and Tiki "Dance Appreciation" statues.

Well, that day long rumored has finally come! The kinks have been worked out, the manufacturing is done, and the Hula Girl and Tiki statues are finally here! Here's a few pics of the statue, for those that forgot or have never seen it before:

If you like what you see, take a look at the link below:
http://gryphonswing.com/StoreSculpts.html

Mahalo much for this great website and mahalo for looking. Please let me know what you think!

-Timbone!

[ Edited by: Timbone 2007-01-19 20:56 ]

Looks Great!

Awesome, 1 question though, why does the kit cost more than the finished product?

T

Aloha!

The kit costs more than the finished product because there were fewer of the kits made, and the cost for producing them was a bit higher. The kit is more of a smaller niche hobby, and since it is smaller I have to offset the cost of a small run.

Mahalo for your comments!

N

I got my animated Hula Girl statue. WOW!! It looks great! Can't wait for my sketchbook and prints. Very cool stuff!!

I'll defintly going to get one for myself... maybe see if the comic book shop that I work at would be interested in one or two...

Pages: 1 5 replies