Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Cleaning out PMs

Pages: 1 6 replies

M

I've been cleaning out my PM folder (14 pages long!) - and it's like a spooky trip down memory lane. Folks should try it sometime. There's all kinds of messages from old events, people who don't post anymore, people who arent ALLOWED to post anymore, love fests, fights- it's great.

This is the oldest PM I had:

PolynesianPop
Posted: 2002-11-25 19:46 BTW - My real name is Adrian. My friends call me "Yo Adrian" with a Rocky, old Phillie type of slang!

I've got a great one where I bitched out Hanford, but I'll leave that one private for now. :wink:

From time to time people ask me what's the fasted way to delete a lot of PMs. Here's the best solution I've come up with:

• Open two browser windows. Not tabs. Windows. Get them set up side by side.
  • Get your PMs open in the first one.
  • For every message you want to delete, drag the "delete" link to the second window. This will delete the message without having to go back to the previous page.
  • Occasionally hit your brower's reload button in Window 1 to get an updated view of which PMs have been deleted and which ones have not.
H
hewey posted on Fri, Jan 19, 2007 3:03 PM

Funnily enough i just went through my PMs the other day and weeded them out :)

Nope, I'm keeping mine. I might even print them out one day for posteriorority. COOL, I'll write a book about all you guys and get rich. Send me 20 clams, your name, address, phhht numbers and SSN, and mother's maiden name, then, if you want, you'll be famous.

On 2007-01-19 08:00, martiki wrote:
PolynesianPop
Posted: 2002-11-25 19:46 BTW - My real name is Adrian. My friends call me "Yo Adrian" with a Rocky, old Phillie type of slang!

I've got a great one where I bitched out Hanford, but I'll leave that one private for now. :wink:

EDIT

PolynesianPop
Posted: 2002-11-25 19:46 My real name is Adrian and I'm in your bar FLARING your drinks...all your base are belong to ME...

M

I am sooo hiring that dude to mix it up at my next awesome luau party!

-Weird Unc

Pages: 1 6 replies