Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: Vegas Tiki Lounge Limo...

Pages: 1 6 replies

Just finished our latest creation and thought we'd get some feedback from the enthusiasts at tiki central... all opinions are appreciated...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=110082729431

Sean

[ Edited by: Aaron's Akua - fixed title - 2007-01-22 17:18 ]

T

Needs more tiki. Nice though!

T

Crazy. So un-assuming on the outside, and then inside, wham! I like the ice bucket idea. Very cool.

T

252,000 on the speedo. ouch !!!!

TS

Some bamboo in the interior might have pulled it together a little more and given it a bit more "feel",maybe even some fake greenery in key places. Other than that, and maybe a custom paint job(silver metalflake with rootbeer candy overlays with hints of pagan gold would be sweet, but expensive...(((look into house of kolor if anyone wants to be in the know)))!)Overall I think it is pretty darn cool and what seems to be an original idea! Boy, if those tiki walls could talk.....lol

On 2007-01-23 01:26, Tom Slick wrote:
Some bamboo in the interior might have pulled it together a little more and given it a bit more "feel",maybe even some fake greenery in key places. Other than that, and maybe a custom paint job(silver metalflake with rootbeer candy overlays with hints of pagan gold would be sweet, but expensive...(((look into house of kolor if anyone wants to be in the know)))!)Overall I think it is pretty darn cool and what seems to be an original idea! Boy, if those tiki walls could talk.....lol

i agree..it would have been cool to open the doors and see the interior look way over the top like you were actually walking into an old school tiki bar....lot's of stuff on the walls, bamboo, fake plants...etc....it would really give the feeling of being in another world....right now it's alittle half baked ala vegas....but still a great idea.

S

Yeah, it's like a blank canvas now. It could be so much more. It needs to be finished out.

Pages: 1 6 replies