Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

Wed. February 7th: LUSHY live at Hula Hula, Seattle

Pages: 1 3 replies

Aloha, Lovers of luscious libations and live music!
After a several month hiatus LUSHY is getting back into action, and will be performing 2 sets at Seattle's newest bar in Tiki-kitsch, Hula Hula, adjacent to Tini Bigs, in the space that used to occupy Watertown and The Romper Room. Come partake in the exotic, bossa-pop sounds of LUSHY, whilst lounging below lit blowfish, bamboo, and fish floats, embibing a tropical drink and nibbling Polynesian pupus. The first set begins at 9.30pm, and there's no cover charge.

This will be a fun evening for all, and a perfect opportunity to indulge in the atmosphere of Hula Hula.

Hope to see you there!

Okole Maluna!

-T.G.

Hula Hula
106 1st Ave. North
Seattle, WA

[ Edited by: DJ Terence Gunn 2007-01-26 13:05 ]

For those of you who cannot stay out late on a 'school night' and were thinking about coming to Hula Hula a little earlier, but were concerned about having your precious sound waves coagulated with the likes of The Gap Band, S.O.S. Band, Parliament, and Outkast -- all of which are bad for the digestion of Pu Pus --, I'll be setting up the musical momentum for the evening by DJing Lounge, Exotica, Hawaiian, Pop Jazz Vocals, Surf, etc. starting round 8pm. And I'll make sure I have plenty of Jimmy Buffett on hand, in case monkeyskull shows up :lol:

S

I'll be there!
Pea

T

No cover to catch LUSHY, is a such a deal !!!!!

Pages: 1 3 replies