Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Stuff I'm bringin' to Vegas

Pages: 1 4 replies

TM

I'll be vending at the Mondo Lounge Atomic Frolic this weekend (Room 1101) and I'm bringing some really cool stuff. I just got my first shipment of Gecko Mugs from Hawaii. Gecko signed six of them for me (3 Mouth of Peles & 3 Double Marquesans), so get 'em while they last (and you won't have to pay shipping!). I'll also have some of Gecko's Mt. Bumatay Mugs (one of my all-time favorite Tiki Mugs!). I'll also have some great 'as of not yet released' mugs, so this will be your first chance to preview (and buy!) some really cool mugs. I'm also bringing a few Tiki Oasis V Limited Edition Ol' One Eyed Moais. I'll have a Tiki Bar, tiki stools, and the Tiki Farm Mai Tai Machine (compliments of Holden), so stop in, buy a mug and fill 'er up with a Mai Tai!

T

What time will you start vending?

TM

On 2007-01-24 19:53, TikiPug wrote:
What time will you start vending?

Hey Pug,
Saturday at around 9am. I'm an early riser, so maybe earlier. Haven't decided about Friday, but who knows....You makin' Mojitos?
See ya there...!

I guess Holden (BreakDaMug) doesnt want us drinking in his room and bust'in shit up.

TM

On 2007-01-25 15:08, Daves Not Home wrote:
I guess Holden (BreakDaMug) doesnt want us drinking in his room and bust'in shit up.

Holden had to pull out, so you gotta get all your mugs from me...(insert evil laugh).

Pages: 1 4 replies