Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

Why??

Pages: 1 4 replies

TM

I was going back and reading old posts, and I found three mysterious posts at the very beginning of Bilge that were all locked up. My curiosity is extreme, and I hope someone can explain what they were all about, and why they were locked. They were "zazz""chum" and "slappy". Tiki Bong was not on them anywhere, so I can't figure out why.

B

The first thing you are told when you become a grand member is the secrets behind all locked doors, so pony up.

H

On 2007-02-06 10:15, Benehune wrote:
The first thing you are told when you become a grand member is the secrets behind all locked doors, so pony up.

Haha ha .. ummm good one Benehune. Unfortunately you have now violated the Grand Membership CODE OF CONDUCT. You do remember agreeing to the Code of Conduct, right? By your above post you have now broken code rule 3, 4 and possibly 5.

I think it's time for Hanford to terminate your Grand Membership status per rule 8 which states:
"I realize that if I break these rules it is possible I will lose my Grand Member status without a refund, as decided by Tiki Central officials."

Hanford?? uhh Hanford?

TM

I have tried on my own to figure out why, but slappie/zazz/chum makes about as much sense as hoity toity or lamprey.

B

On 2007-02-06 11:11, Hakalugi wrote:

On 2007-02-06 10:15, Benehune wrote:

Haha ha .. ummm good one Benehune. Unfortunately you have now violated the Grand Membership CODE OF CONDUCT. You do remember agreeing to the Code of Conduct, right? By your above post you have now broken code rule 3, 4 and possibly 5.

I think it's time for Hanford to terminate your Grand Membership status per rule 8 which states:
"I realize that if I break these rules it is possible I will lose my Grand Member status without a refund, as decided by Tiki Central officials."

Hanford?? uhh Hanford?

My fingers were crossed.
Okay Lucas, I think all three words/subjects are related. Hakalugi could probably tell you for sure because he contributed to one of the threads. Please correct me, since it was before my time. I think that Bilge evolved from those threads. Bilge might have even been called Chum at one time. When Hanford reviews my egregious rule breaking, he could probably tell you the history. Locking the threads might have been an attempt to consolidate them/contain them.
Now pony up.:lol:

Pages: 1 4 replies