Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

tiki gatherings in Seattle?

Pages: 1 4 replies

P

Does anyone know of any tiki activities,gatherings,events, or parties happening in Seattle in 2007?

D

Lushy is playing at Hula Hula Feb 7th.

there's a NW Mailing List

no TikiArt Now 4 in 2007 ~ maybe next year..

just keep watching the Events Forums or plan an event!

Welcome to the Rain City

Palapala,

It may or may not count as a tiki "event," but Selector Lopaka is spinning exotica on Sunday nights in Ballard -- see this stream.

Also, it's a long ways off, but I'll be hosting a party in the Monkey Skull Voodoo Lounge on International Tiki Day in August. Consider yourself invited: International Tiki Day Party

Finally, there are various informal gatherings of a small number of tiki fans. If you send me your e-mail address, I'll try to remember to copy you on ones I see.

On 2007-01-29 17:43, dogbytes wrote:
Lushy is playing at Hula Hula Feb 7th.

there's a NW Mailing List

no TikiArt Now 4 in 2007 ~ maybe next year..

Hey Dogbytes! Hope all is well down there! What do you mean no Tiki Art 4 in your city? That kind of sucks! I was looking forward to the event down your way! Any clues as to why its not and/or where it is going? Oh well, we'll just have to think of some other reason to get out your way! Take care, TabooDan

Dan, i know, i was so sad to get Otto's reply regarding Tiki Art Now 4 ~ i was hoping he'd change his mind..

we were discussing having a Tiki Weekend in Seattle ~ i have to give it some more thought before committing to it...

we always love seeing our Lovely Neighbours from the North ~ come visit, Hula Hula is really a great place.

Pages: 1 4 replies