Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Our Britiki wedding luau

Pages: 1 8 replies

I thought some of you may be interested in seeing a few of our wedding pictures! And I'll take a close-up picture of the mug to post, too. If you just want to see more wedding pictures, PM me and I'll send you a link to The Knot!

Several forum members participated in the celebrations and I'm pretty sure that a good time was had by all!

Liz & Chris

Our top table with limited edition wedding favour mug by Cheekytiki serving 'Madame Pele's Passion' - so named because we got engaged at Kilauea in April 2006...

The brains and talent (in no particular order!) behind Cheekytiki who themed the venue for us. Mahalo!

The programme

The Luau meal by a local caterer called Wok'n'Roll - they were superb!

The Tiki Central members

V

great pictures, and congratulations...

Congratulations. Looks like a great day.

For those that don't know the idiot in the front of the bottom picture is me covering Anjys face, Disco Dave and Sue from Hotrod Tiki behind, next to Sian and Trader Jim from Pocketiki.
Great wedding!

S

Wow, what a great looking wedding!
And fun too!
Love the vintage dresses!!!
Sweetpea

I would just like to deny i had any of the potent mai tai's jamie and anjy mixed (well perhaps 4 or 5)yea it was a great night and i am glad liz and chris had such a cool tiki wedding.

T

Wow, Gorgeous!! You need to submit the photos to a wedding magazine. Everyone looks amazing with the drinks and flowers.

Congrats! Great pix!

S

How cool! I love the photos. Congrats and hope to see you at Viva Las Vegas!

Pages: 1 8 replies