Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Coming Soon To A Crater & Prison Cell Near You!

Pages: 1 24 replies

Available online this weekend...

"Tron the Beachcomber" and "Radar Vic"

Plus our open edition production of the much anticipated Benzart Maori's...

"Vicious" and "Malicious"

Mahaloz!
Holden

[ Edited by: makedamug 2007-01-31 19:05 ]

The flames on Tron and Radar look very familiar.

T

Plus our open edition production of the much anticipated Benzart Maori's...

Is this one a different glaze from the TC ones. Therefore needing to buy these ones too.

S
squid posted on Wed, Jan 31, 2007 8:57 PM

On 2007-01-31 19:25, RevBambooBen wrote:
The flames on Tron and Radar look very familiar.

Very familiar indeed Mr Boo...

"Tron the Beachcomber" and "Radar Vic"

YES! You have made my weekend perfect (on my birthday weekend too). You know how much I have been looking forward to these two mugs. Holden, you rock! Cheers!

[ Edited by: thehipster 2007-01-31 21:15 ]

Definitely need all of these. The Benzart ones completely rock.Good thing I got paid this week!

Aloha Mr. Hand

[ Edited by: theded1 2007-02-01 08:04 ]

D
dibroc posted on Thu, Feb 1, 2007 8:39 AM

I remember Vicious and Malicious when they came in for booking. They have been on the most wanted list for about a year now. Happy to hear they have release dates. Gold stars to Ben, Squid, and Holden.

M

We went live online this morning - available now at http://www.tikifarm.com.

R

Love Tron and Vic will be handing over my hard earned cash this weekend. Now the question is should they go on my wall of tiki or my wall of robots and rockets. Maybe I should buy four, must resist...... great work.

M

My brother and I had to Rock/Paper/Scissor for the two astro tikis...

My brother won...sniff!

B

TeaKEY, yes these ARE a different glaze than the Special glazes of the TC Package. I will have news on the Package by next week.
Looks like I need to get some of these open stock benzarts too! I'm Excited they are finally here.

On 2007-02-04 05:48, Benzart wrote:
TeaKEY, yes these ARE a different glaze than the Special glazes of the TC Package. I will have news on the Package by next week.
Looks like I need to get some of these open stock benzarts too! I'm Excited they are finally here.

What are the glaze colors for TC package BenZ?...Holden?? Aaaahhh WHO cares, they could be "Poo" -colored and still look great!
Tiki-rrific!!!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp... :D

Great new mugs Holden! Will Tron ever be produced in the two-tone glaze?

M

On 2007-02-04 11:00, TIKI-TONGA wrote:

Perhaps. The sales are pretty overwhelming so we think this will be one of the mugs that will see a re-birth in a secondary glaze down the road.

N

I can't wait for the Rocket Decanter to make its debut.

On 2007-02-04 13:42, MakeDaMug wrote:

On 2007-02-04 11:00, TIKI-TONGA wrote:

Perhaps. The sales are pretty overwhelming so we think this will be one of the mugs that will see a re-birth in a secondary glaze down the road.

Just ordered my mugs :)
Count me in on the second edition with the two-tone glaze!

M

SWEET!!! We made the BoingBoing blog with the RoboTiki's. Here it is...

http://boingboing.net

STOKED!!

simply can't wait until they get here...boingboing is also possibly the greatest website ever.

Benzart and Squid both: These are home runs for both of you... such fine pieces from the designs to the glaze colors! We've needed "space" tikis and Benzart mugs for quite some time. Great going to 2 simply First rate artists and Holden as well....

Great going, Flounder too! I wasn't aware that you designed these space tikis when I posted previously. These are top notch...

Got my big mug order today and have to say I am thoroughly impressed. I like the heaviness of Tron and Radar- they feel almost like they could survive a bounce(though I'm not going to intentionally test this theory).I was wondering why they aren't marked "Tiki Farm"?
Thor's Jivaro Head has great color and detail and Ben's Malicious is simply kickass. Looking forward to more great mugs!

Hey Holden, got my set, thanks so much! absolutely the best!!! The rocket guys are so cool abd Ben's Moari is amazing! Terrific collabortations with Squid and Ben.....

Congrats all!

Amy

On 2007-02-10 11:39, theded1 wrote:
Got my big mug order today and have to say I am thoroughly impressed. I like the heaviness of Tron and Radar- they feel almost like they could survive a bounce(though I'm not going to intentionally test this theory).I was wondering why they aren't marked "Tiki Farm"?
Thor's Jivaro Head has great color and detail and Ben's Malicious is simply kickass. Looking forward to more great mugs!

Our factory neglected to put the bottom mark on these fellows. So the first 7 cases we received in (252 per style) are going out without the mark because it's gonna take us a solid week plus to get the mark fired on here at our California kiln.

Got my space mugs today and they're my new favorite toy. And just when you think they couldn't be any more amazing, they also have the jetpacks on the backs. Wow

R

Just another satisfied customer reporting in, although satisfied is an understatement. My mugs were waiting on my porch when I got home today. Great job, I love my mugs.

Pages: 1 24 replies