Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

Coon Tiki 2007 date consideration

Pages: 1 6 replies

S

For those considering attending Coon Tiki, does the July 13th weekend work for you? We're a long way from doing it, but that weekend has possibilities I might like to take advantage of.

And sign up at Coon Tiki

Swank Blather
- Talkin' atcha

[ Edited by: swanky 2007-02-05 06:28 ]

F

I'll have to check the calendar and with the Mrs to see if that is good, But you can mark me down in the tenative but excited and hopeful column.

S

That weekend would work great for me. Hope it works out for everyone.

S
Swanky posted on Mon, Feb 5, 2007 6:34 AM

The Haole Kats will be in TN that weekend already and free Saturday night to help us have a tiki hoedown up in tha hills. Beachbum Berry is moving to Asheville and will be settled in by then. We might get him to trek over the mountains for a bit of the mountain tiki vibe.

The other idea I was muddling over was my annual luau that weekend. We even considered doing the luau on the Saturday of Coon Tiki and everyone would come to my house for the gathering. It depends on where my home bar is at that time. If it's in a reasonable state, that makes for a better context for the Haole Kats and the get together, and more people to really appreciate the fine drinks and food we put together for the luau.

These are just thoughts we're considering and we really can't confirm anything for a little bit.

B

Sounding better and better!

J

This sounds great. I was bummed I missed last year's. I am going to try to keep the calendar free this year.

JP

C

life is a twisting and turning road. One day the Colts win the super bowl and Conga is
happy happy happy...then he finds out that Coontiki II is the same weekend as a wedding in
California that his wife sez he gotta go to...and Conga is sad sad sad. Don't take me off
the email list cuz I'll make it to Coontiki III fer sure!

Pages: 1 6 replies