Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Crafts

Tiki Mug Stare Down!!! Coming soon By Notch

Pages: 1 2 73 replies

P
Paipo posted on Sat, Feb 24, 2007 9:10 PM

I'm sure I'm already down for one but just makin' sure...keep a Roberto aside for me to keep the Head company in its box!

Put me on the Roberto Loco list too.

Mahalo

Add me to the list please, those mugs are bad ass!

Nacho I think you have a list for the next 2 mugs whether you wanted it or not! What a great reaction to your mugs! Mrs Balistrere would be proud! :D

ALRIGHT! Just put me on any damn list you come up with today or in the future and I will pay you in cash or blood.

T

Hi
Great designs, can you put us down for one of each of the new mug's, we are already on the list for the severed head mug! Keep up the good work, you are making a great job!

P

On 2007-03-02 07:19, TIKIWAGON wrote:
Hi
Great designs, can you put us down for one of each of the new mug's, we are already on the list for the severed head mug! Keep up the good work, you are making a great job!

Hey TIKIWAGON! Don't forget to tell 'em who tipped you the wink! Oh...Don't bother, I think I just did, ha, ha!

Trader Jim (Make mine a MAI-AI in a gnarly Roberto Loco!).

P

Hi NOTCH! Thought I'd better just make sure...put me down for both mugs! Mahalo!!

Trader Jim (Make my first MAI-TAI in a Roberto Loco and the second in a Skullbo!).

U

Awesome mugs. Notch I met you at the Forbidden Island Flea market. The Giant Tiki bar was pretty epic to. Please put me on the list for A Roberto Mug.

[ Edited by: unklefun 2007-03-06 09:35 ]

MT

There's a list for the other mugs? Well, then definitely put me on the list for a SKULLBO and a ROBERTO LOCO mug please. Thanks Nacho!!!

Any update on these boys yet? Itching to get one.

Got to see a prototype this Wednesday at FI. I was really blown away by how damn kool it looked all glazed up. Notch does it again!

N
NOTCH posted on Fri, May 4, 2007 4:07 PM

Here's Roberto Loco with the glaze I'm going with..... Info on release date to be announced later...Mahaloz....

count me in for roberto.

J

Hey Notch!
Please put me on the Roberto Loco list! And I still want that other thing we discussed too!
Mucho Mahalos!

List? List! Excellent. Please put me on the list.

If you have a list or lists going please put me down for a Roberto Loco & a Skullbo. Thanks!

On 2007-02-23 19:11, TravelingJones wrote:
Ay Carumba! Flip-flOp-fLipPp...lista loca por favor!!! :D

:D ANOTHER ROBERTO LOCO LIST... ONE PLEASE!

NOTCH MUGZ ARE FRIGGIN NUTZ!!! :D

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

N
NOTCH posted on Fri, May 18, 2007 7:37 PM

Ok Here's what I'm doing wit Roberto loco's..... I'm going to glaze two different colors off 100 each, So 100 light shade and 100 dark shade at $50 each.. Kinda like what bali hai did to there tiki bobs style mugs..I will post some pick's later of the two different color glaze's on Roberto Loco...

There will be a mug release party at FI in late June and will have around 75 Roberto loco's available..
After the sale, the rest will be available here
Then I will start the list fer the darker loco's mug's here on TC...
And if ya asked to be on z list for da mug, It will be on the second style

I will get back to ya's soon on the time's and date for the mug release show... Mucho Mahalos

"Party" and "mug" was all you needed to say. Looking forward to guzzling and purchasing.

P

Hey, don't The Crazed Mugs get honorable mention?
:wink:
Here's our add from 2 years ago:

I'll take one of those bad-ass looking mugs, Notch.
Finally a Bob I can love.

Heck, make it 2.

J

Is there an update yet on when the mug release party at FI will happen? Some folks might need to make travel plans.
Mahalos!

K

Notch has got a release party for ROBERTO LOCO @ Forbidden Island this weekend! Details in Collecting Tiki...

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=24400&forum=5&8

On 2007-06-19 11:57, NOTCH wrote:
SUNDAY! SUNDAY! SUNDAY! THE ROBERTO LOCO DE LA ISLA PROHIBIDA!!!!!!

N

ON SALE TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, the mugs look even sweeter in person. My girl and I were able to both get our own Forbidden Island version and one of the regular versions.
If you are not on the list you need to contact Notch now or kick yourself in the ass later.

B

Hey Notch,

I think ole Roberto is major, major cool! I didn't think I would stand a chance of getting one...if he's not sold out , and there is still a list, I would love to get on it.

Cheers!

Pages: 1 2 73 replies