Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Colorful 5 piece Tangaroa Magnet Set

Pages: 1 13 replies

F

My daughter often teases me because everything I do is in earth-tones, so I showed her up by painting these Tang magnets with a few layers of color. As the owner of the worlds lamest digital camera, I can promise you that the colors are much richer than they appear here. I'm selling these as a set, but if anyone wants one or more in specific colors or "wood" color, just let me know.

Red, gold, green, blue, and purple

Here's one with the flash on so you can see the colors better.

If anyone's interested just PM me.
Thanks for looking!

D

me! pick me!
are you selling these as a set?

edited: im a 'tard. that was supposed to be a pm..

[ Edited by: dogbytes 2007-02-05 20:52 ]

C
croe67 posted on Tue, Feb 6, 2007 6:34 AM

LOVE to colors & the Tangaroa design!!!
I'm guessing they're gone after the last post, but if you're looking to make more, I'd be interested....

F

Thanks Dogbytes and Croe67, check your pms. If anyone else wants one I wanted to say that I could also string these as pendants if you don't want them as magnets. Just let me know. Mahalo everyone!

D

got my colorful tangaroas today! i cleared off the other fridge magnets and my Army of Tiki look great!

Thank you Dogbytes, I'm glad you like them! I hope you use them to hold up tropical things. :D

Hey man those are really swell!
Can you PM me with a price please?
Tanks!

Whats the price tag on this set, Fink?

Hey again FB! How have you been? The tangs are going for $10 a piece plus shipping and if you order a set of 5 or more I don't charge for the shipping. I can make these as magnets or pendants if you'd like. Just let me know what you think. Thanks!

[ Edited by: finkdaddy 2007-02-14 20:52 ]

oh ya, how big are they?
They are just so cute, with their junk showing and all!

heya finky! I just got mine yesterday and they are AWESOME. Thanks! - the pictures do not do them justice, they are gorgeous in person!

Hey Tikiwahine! They're about 3" tall by 1.25" wide, including their "junk". :lol: Just let me know if you want a specific color.

Polynesiac, I'm glad you like them. Just make sure they hold up tropical pictures. :wink:

Thanks everybody!!

My thoughts were so loud I couldn't hear my mouth...

[ Edited by: finkdaddy 2007-02-15 16:24 ]

[ Edited by: finkdaddy 2007-02-16 19:11 ]

G
GMAN posted on Thu, Feb 15, 2007 6:06 PM

Fink,

Dude, your "junk" is hangin' all women's fridges everywhere! :lol:

-Gman

On 2007-02-15 18:06, GMAN wrote:
Fink,

Dude, your "junk" is hangin' all women's fridges everywhere! :lol:

-Gman

:lol:

I was going to say these were modeled after me, but my eyes just aren't that big! :wink:

Pages: 1 13 replies