Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

United Airline Menehune 3' Statue Reproductions - only 20 sets available

Pages: 1 0 replies

M

Aloha,
Later this week, I will be receiving a one-time only run of 20 sets of reproductions of the United Airlines 3' Aunty & Uncle Menehune statues. They are only available in Japan but I was able to get a small allocation.

These reproductions are of the highest quality standard. They've replicated every element of the originals to the T, including reproducing the bark cloth fabric to the original spec. The only thing that's different is there is no reference to United Airlines on the base.

I'm giving TC members first crack at these AND, I am going to give you the TC 15% discount on these. The set will retail for $500, so the TC price will be $425 (plus actual shipping charges) for the set ($212.50 each). I've seen vintage ones fetch anywhere between $415 to $700 each on eBay. I will be offering these online at Tiki Farm and I do anticipate selling out fairly quickly.

Here's the only photo that I've got from up on a high shelf in Mugoomba. Once they come in, I'll take more perspective photos.

If you want these, PLEASE do not pm me but rather send me an email to [email protected] with "I want the Menehunes" in the subject line. I'll follow-up with you to get shipping/payment info.

Mahaloz!
Holden

Pages: 1 0 replies