Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

Ok, so there's Tiki Farm and Munktiki, who else makes Tiki Mugs?

Pages: 1 10 replies

M

I see that the two big Tiki Mug companies are Tiki Farm and Munktiki... is there any other big companies I'm missing? Is there any great small indie companies that I'm overlooking?

[ Edited by: morbidboy 2007-02-06 19:41 ]

T

Are you asking about only current manufacturers, or defunct ones as well?

Bosko makes some amazing and classic designs.

Dynasty Wholesale still manufacturers a lot of classic designs that were one made by Orchids of Hawaii.

There is also Chiki Tiki, Accoutrements, and Shoenfelds (sp?) which are fairly common, run-of-the-mill stuff.

T

GECKO
TIKI DIABLO
TIKI TONY

T
teaKEY posted on Wed, Feb 7, 2007 7:46 AM

for a complete list, go to Ooga-Mooga, search, Manufactures.

P
Paipo posted on Wed, Feb 7, 2007 12:41 PM

Crazy Al! Making some of the very best I've seen....

M
McTiki posted on Wed, Feb 7, 2007 3:13 PM

Werd!! ^^^What TeaKEY said ^^^

Welcome to TC!!!

Mahalo

McTiki

GT

Aloha! I still make Tiki Mugs, Since 2003 (GOTIKI) It's been awhile but back into it! Rum Demon also makes "Home Grown" mugs like I do, They, Husband and Wife "Boyfreind - Girlfriend?" team from Portland, Oregan, Sell their creations on E-Bay, Nice Mugs and Designs! As I have and will be doing the same, Gogo
(GOTIKI)

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=22879&forum=18

[ Edited by: GO TIKI 2007-02-08 17:59 ]

T

I second Bosko, Crazy Al, & Rum Demon...

Does anyone know anything about Clay Art? I have 4 of their mugs that came in a set. Then last year I got a set of salt and pepper shakers and a large plate that are marked Clay Art.

I don't know much... I think they're based out of South San Francisco, and they're more known for cookie jars. They've been around for a while, and their dabbling in tiki items is a more recent venture. My guess is that they've been nudged into tiki by the same market forces that prompted Target to start carrying tiki as seasonal, trendy merchandise.

Don't forget cheekytiki in the UK.

Making mugs to sell and for the new london tiki bar, mahiki.

Plus they've made my zombie mug and also coming soon, designs from Forbidden Paradise.

http://www.cheekytiki.com

Pages: 1 10 replies