Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Ooga-Mooga Shop!

Pages: 1 12 replies

H

I've created a shop for Ooga-Mooga, selling some Ooga-Mooga swag!

:up: Men's & Women's Ooga-Mooga Shirt

:up: Women's Form-Fitting Shirt & Tank Top

:up: Totally Lame Mug - One side says "This mug is way lamer than my other mugs." and the other says "This would taste better in a tiki mug."

And! Two special items, to commemorate that fateful day when Tiki-Kate's mug collection got smashed in a freak incident involving a stolen car:

:up: I Brake for Tiki-Kate's House Bumper Sticker & License Plate Frame

As a thank you to Tiki-Kate for all that she's done for Ooga-Mooga (she's been a huge help in creating new mug templates), all proceeds from the sale of the "I Brake for Tiki-Kate's House" items go to her.

Check it out! Ooga-Mooga Shop

It's all CafePress stuff, so if you have ideas for other items you'd like to see, I'm all ears.

P
pdrake posted on Wed, Feb 7, 2007 4:36 PM

hahahaha! poor kate.

Nice stuff humu!

GOOD looking black shirt!

And I LOVE the bumper sticker! You'll be famous, Kate!

M

I always wanted a shirt like this...

H

Glad you like it! I'm not much of a t-shirt girl, myself, but dang if they aren't useful to have around. What I really want to be able to do is design my own aloha shirt fabric. Now that would be something.

MauiTiki, if you'd like that shirt, it can be done! Shoot me a PM.

On 2007-02-10 02:36, Humuhumu wrote:

MauiTiki, if you'd like that shirt, it can be done! Shoot me a PM.

I like the Idea/concept, I'd have to design somthing nicer looking before making an actual shirt. How is the quality of the cafe Press stuff?

H

On 2007-02-10 12:46, MauiTiki wrote:
How is the quality of the cafe Press stuff?

I was happy with the quality of my What Would Jab Do? tank top, but I haven't seen any of these new dark t-shirts they're doing now. I'm excited to see how they turn out. It looks like the shirts themselves are from American Apparel -- I've got a number of American Apparel shirts, and I've been happy with the weight & drape of the fabric, and the fit.

T

I want your tiki mugs!

I need that shirt. THink about it, the shirt would pay for its self. I would probably wear it so much that I would need a couple colors to rock. I forget to check out the shirt sizes, but I would love to have the "pefect" size, like a XXXL or XXLT or XXLXT. Probably a XXLT would be the best, I'll take two.

Think of it now, In a thift store, cleck ask, "what do you collect"? and all I have to do is piont or look down. Maui you are killing it lately

H

Ask And Ye Shall Receive! (when I can swing it, that is)

Here's my take on the Mugs Wanted shirt -- I hope you like it! TeaKey, it comes in 3X Large.

:up: Men's & Women's Mugs Wanted T-Shirts

Here's a close-up of the graphic:

I also created some Team Bob and Team No Bob (with a shattered Tiki Bob mug) t-shirts -- I know a lot of folks feel strongly on the Bob issue. Personally, I must admit, I'm pretty staunchly Pro-Bob. But the dissenting Anti-Bob forces have a right to their opinion. (No actual Tiki Bobs were harmed in the making of this shirt.)

:up: Men's Team Bob & Team No Bob T-Shirts

:up: Women's Team Bob & Team No Bob T-Shirts

Get 'em at the Ooga-Mooga Shop!

M

Those are Awesome! I'm going to have to ge me one. For a long time I was against the Tiki Bob mug myself, but after learning a little of the history I warmed up to him. Now I have two. (one with and one without the lei)

Can I make a suggestion??? can we put Ooga-Mooga on the front pocket area and the "I want your Mugs" on the back? It's easier for people to read it in line at the store if the design is on the back.

Great Design work humu! Why won't you respond to my job offers?

MauiTiki

Tiki Stickers http://www.stuckonmaui.com
Maui Tiki Tours & Tiki Mugs http://www.mauitikitours.com
Hawaiian Clip art http://www.islandimages.com

[ Edited by: MauiTiki 2007-02-15 19:40 ]

T

I like Design on front. I couldn't tell if it was front or was back

H

On 2007-02-15 19:35, MauiTiki wrote:
Those are Awesome! I'm going to have to ge me one. For a long time I was against the Tiki Bob mug myself, but after learning a little of the history I warmed up to him. Now I have two. (one with and one without the lei)

I'm glad you've come around to the Cult of Bob. I find the little bugger hard to resist.

Can I make a suggestion??? can we put Ooga-Mooga on the front pocket area and the "I want your Mugs" on the back? It's easier for people to read it in line at the store if the design is on the back.

That's what I originally wanted to do, but on these dark shirts, I can only do designs on the front. I can do a white version that works that way -- would you like me to do one? I had to sacrifice the Ooga-Mooga logo on the "I Want Your Mugs" shirt -- I thought it would be too much text in the design.

Great Design work humu! Why won't you respond to my job offers?

Ha ha! Because I thought you were joking! I can't take a job in Maui, what with my living on the wrong side of that pesky ocean. Ifn' you want me to do some work from remote, we can talk!

Pages: 1 12 replies