Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: HandMade Artists Proof Prototype Tiki Bot Mug

Pages: 1 2 replies

T

http://cgi.ebay.com/tiki-mUg-Tiki-tOny-one-of-a-kind-TikibOt-protOtype_W0QQitemZ260082001288QQihZ016QQcategoryZ29460QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item260082001288

aLoHa Friends, Alene put the first of our handmade mugs on ebay. I sculpted it, and she glazed it to perfection. It is the mug on our new homepage
to get to the Mugs page. It is also stackable with my other handmade mug that will be put on ebay in a month or so!
We just got our new kiln, and we'll be pumping out the handmade Volcanos and Skulls if you've been waiting since Hukilau! We'll send out emails
to let you know when they are ready if you're on the waiting list!
aLoHa,
-tOny

When will the elusive Lekookoo be popping it's head up? I dig all the different glazes on your webpage.

T

Oh yeah, LekOoKoO will be in production soon. My mold wasn't working so well, so I made a master mold, and am going to buy the plaster for it this weekend. Once I get a few molds going, we'll be able to start up. With 5 molds it will speed the process up too! Especially since for Fatutu, we only had 2 molds, which is why it took so long for all 100 to be produced.
-tOny

Pages: 1 2 replies