Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Music

Exotica, Cheesecake, Loungy,Hawaiian, MoodMusic For Sale

Pages: 1 0 replies

I have a lot of old records that I collect for the cover art. I'm running out of room to store them all so I thought I'd start offering them up to TC members in groups of 4, for the all-inclusive (shipping included in the US) price of $20

The pictures above are an idea of the type of thing I'm offering here. They are all ExoticaCheesecakeSpaceAgeLoungyLatinSpyHawaiianMoodMusic types of album cover. You can check out all that's available by clicking here http://www.velvetglass.com/music/records.html

The Rules :

1. $ 20 gets you a set of 4 (four) records with the shipping included.
  2. If you're interested in a set, PM me and I'll send you my Paypal info (or you can mail a check if you prefer)
  3. First come, First served.
  4. I'm not a professional record dealer. I've taken decent photos and mentioned any glaring defects. I've only graded front covers. The records are often completely trashed or missing. Sometimes, the record is absolutely fine. I don't have the time or skill to grade the records. What I'm offering is fab, frame-able, old-school record covers.
  5. I'll update the pages frequently so hopefully if something you want is sold, you won't see it there and be all disappointed (see rule 2).
  6. I've got lot's more to put up so as, or if these ones sell, I'll be replacing them with others.

They look great framed in groups, actually. And I'm not just saying it 'cos I want you to buy lots, it's true! But I think you should buy lots anyway.

For now, this is a TC Exclusive. There's no link to these pages from the rest of our web site so only you lot know about them. As a convenient tie-in, Monkeyman makes very nice frames specifically for displaying LP's. I think he'll be getting some more in the next few weeks. You can see and read about 'em here

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=18691&forum=12

If you can't wait for Monkeyman they sell simple black frames for records at Michaels

So that's it. Have at 'em and if this goes well I'll be posting more.....

Mr. Cheeky Half

Pages: 1 0 replies