Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Selling off Mugs

Pages: 1 6 replies

After long deliberation, I've made the hard decision to sell off a fraction of my mug collection.

Not doing the Ebay route yet. I'm putting up some mugs in the "Mugs for Sale" section of Ooga-mooga. Very willing to negotiate best offers to interested parties.

Thank you for looking.

[ Edited by: I dream of tiki 2007-02-09 23:10 ]

Here's an even better link, it'll take you straight to I Dream of Tiki's mugs:

Mugs for Sale by I Dream of Tiki

Do you want to sell your Blue 2004 Hukilau mug?

Wow, Hum! Thank you so much for the link. I'm gratefull beyond words. You are a jem!

I really want to say thank you to those who have been inquiring. While my situation is what it is, I'm thrilled the mugs will be going to live with people who really want them. (Not saying that is not the case with Ebay, but I'm sure all parties are glad to not have to deal with Ebay this time around).

Best wishes & many mai tais!

I.D.O.T....U are the true genie in a bottle....Much Aloha to ya..Your top notch. Thanx for everything. FreddieB

T

Just wondering, why are there holes drilled into the Mai Kai Decanter? Did Pablus get ahold of it?

I honestly don't know the logic behind the persons who drilled the holes. They seemed to have "chemical" motives. :lol: I can tell you that the two owners before me were equally as amused by the alterations by the mystery drillers.

[ Edited by: I dream of tiki 2007-02-13 18:03 ]

Pages: 1 6 replies