Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Tiki Mug from Tucson

Pages: 1 10 replies

We at Flat Earth Trading Co. are excited to announce the exclusive online distribution of "The Hut"'s new tiki mug, The Bamboozer. The Hut is a live music oriented bar with a tiki/tropical feel. Designed by Fini at Boojum Bros. for Portasia Intl 2005. The Bamboozer is a tropical drink served at The Hut on 4th Avenue in Tucson, AZ. Please drop by if you are in Arizona for a unique experience!

http://www.flatearthtrading.com/servlet/the-386/New-Bamboozer-Mug%21/Detail

cool design. I put in my order.

..sbim

C

COOL! We're going to be in Phoenix/Tucson in a few weeks (gotta get out of these frigid midwest temps!!) & will be checking out all of the Tiki establishments - we just added this one to the list & we'll pick up a mug when we drop in. Too Cool!

I wanted to thank everyone here at Tiki Central for helping our launch of Fini's mug, the " Bamboozer ", explode and become a tremendous success! I'd love to hear any feedback from people who purchased it regarding the design. We are now looking into producing a tee shirt featuring a rendering of his mug, and wondered if there might be a demand for such a product? Thanks again for all of your support.

Greg

[ Edited by: FlatEarthTrading 2007-03-02 09:46 ]

Greg,

I just received my Bamboozer today and I gotta say WOW! I absolutely love it. The design is great and the crispness of the name "BAMBOOZER" on the back of the mug is just awesome.

Any more new designs in the works?

Chris

On 2007-06-15 14:10, La Esquina Del Tiki! wrote:
Greg,

I just received my Bamboozer today and I gotta say WOW! I absolutely love it. The design is great and the crispness of the name "BAMBOOZER" on the back of the mug is just awesome.

Any more new designs in the works?

Chris

Glad you like it Chris! I believe Fini is working on another design for later this year, and next month we'll have a 30" tall replica of the Bamboozer available also.

[ Edited by: FlatEarthTrading 2007-06-15 16:37 ]

Cool bananas! Looking forward to seeing it.

Thanks to all that enjoyed the Bamboozer at Tiki Oasis 7! We sold out early, but now have just a few available online. You can get them here.....

http://www.flatearthtrading.com/servlet/the-386/Bamboozer-Mug-by-Fini/Detail

[ Edited by: FlatEarthTrading 2007-08-23 22:19 ]

I picked up a Bamboozer at Oasis and I love it. Very cool, almost minimalist design!

What? when did the shag salt and pepper shakers come out?

oops nevermind, i see there i whole thread dedicated to that question.

Pages: 1 10 replies