Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Tucson this weekend

Pages: 1 6 replies

Sadly, not for tiki. I'll be racing MTBs outside of Oracle. Doubt that I could talk anyone of the carpoolers to go tiki. Especially during a 24hr race weekend.

I'll bring the hook knife, maybe chisels. Maybe something will be left in the desert. :wink: Dead fall of course.

If a motor home lands in the driveway in the next few days I'd be able to hit the spots (and camp with the wife and kids). At $400 in gas in an RV round trip I just cant see it happening. :(

Anyone have an RV in SD I could borrow?

I easily found KonTiki's address here on TC. Thanks.

Shouldn't Kon Tiki advertise there address and maybe directions on their website?
If I were the big kahuna over there that would have been one of the first things up on the site. Especially since it is over a year old.
I will say that the best part of the site is the menu. The only part. wink, wink. nudge, nudge. :o
I'll googlequest it. :)

Hey Mr. NoNaMe,

Give us a shout if you are going to make it to the Kon Tiki. We might be able to meet you there.

As far as the KT web site goes, it is being updated and rebuilt as we speak. wink, wink. nudge, nudge. It should be operational within the next few weeks and the menu is one of the few things that won't be changing.

On 2007-02-13 12:59, cheeky half wrote:
Hey Mr. NoNaMe,

Give us a shout if you are going to make it to the Kon Tiki. We might be able to meet you there.

As far as the KT web site goes, it is being updated and rebuilt as we speak. wink, wink. nudge, nudge. It should be operational within the next few weeks and the menu is one of the few things that won't be changing.

I actually hope I do not see it off the freeway. I'll be bummed if I see it and can't stop.
The only opportunity to go would be around noon on Friday and a flat tire or Sunday evening and a flat. :)

Dude, you better stop by The Hut and pick me up one of those cool yellow mugs.

On 2007-02-18 10:26, hodadhank wrote:
Dude, you better stop by The Hut and pick me up one of those cool yellow mugs.

I wish. A 5am liftoff for a 6hr drive in someone elses non-tiki vehicle doesn't leave much room for tiki shopping.
The only time reference to Tucson and the fenue was 1.5 hrs form the airport in Tookson.

There was another 24hr race out in Florida the same weekend. They had tikis at their podium.

They look like Mai Tikis.

Pages: 1 6 replies