Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Aloha! New member saying hi!

Pages: 1 13 replies

I actually surfed onto this page while on a search for vector images of bamboo borders for an event flyer I'm working on, and loved the whole feel of the place and the messages. So I hope you don't mind I joined up! Name's Talia and I'm a Coney-Island-Style carnival sideshow performer in Los Angeles, with the islands in my background. Have loved everything tiki for a long time, from the Tiki Ti in Hollywood to watching families in Hawaii pass down the art of carving the tikis.

So I thought I'd say Aloha!

All the best,
Talia

Aloha! Great to have another new member.
BTW, Great name Devil Tiki Girl

[ Edited by: KON-HEMSBy 2007-02-13 03:50 ]

Aloha Devil Tiki Girl,
I'm new to TC myself,great bunch of tiki maniacs in here,your gonna love it.Welcome and enjoy.
Mahalo,
MONDOTIKI

welcome aboard!

mahalo for da welcomes, everyone!!

and thanks for the compliment on the name. :D my stage name is "the devil's plaything" so i usually keep the lil devil part of my name in all my identities. };)

MD

Aloha Beezlebub's bath toy.....welcome to T.C.

::giggle:: "Beezlebub's bath toy" I like that! I'll have to develop an act around that name! Mahalo!

M

Welcome DTG! Me likes the name...

Mahalo

McTiki

ALOHA!!!! :)

O

Hi Devil Tiki Girl,

Another LA member, very cool. I visted your MY Space, great photos.
Welcome to TC

Ojaitimo

V

You should meet Tiki Diablo!

Coney Island Show Performer.... Yous swallow swords with a Brooklyn accent ???

M

^^^^^ My thoughts are tanking right now ^^^^

Mahalo

McTiki

ah mctiki, if you think your thoughts are going down now, you should meet my friend kitty karloff! she's our balloon swallower. she does the sword swallowing act with balloons generally reserved for balloon animals. she's every guy's dream girl. and an amazon to boot! :wink: as for myself, my act is the ladder of machetes. i've included a picture of myself and ms karloff. i'm the short one. :D

and if anyone is in the la area and wants to check it out, our next show is march 11th at safari sam's, appropriately named "freaki-tiki"! :D

besos

p.s. who is this tiki diablo i am hearing about??? O_o

Pages: 1 13 replies