Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Central Ohana

Any SF TCers interested in renting a room to Tikicutie?

Pages: 1 1 replies

Hi O'hana,

Tikicutie here....gosh I haven't posted in sooooo long! That's what working for Disney will do, suck your life away. Well, no longer!

I'm free of their chains now, and am job searching. One of the jobs that is interested in hiring me is in San Francisco (Oakland, actually), but only for 6 months! (April 23-Sept 23).

In order to accept the job I have to find a place to rent for that time period. Since it is only temporary, and not a permanent move, I am not bringing much stuff. I am looking for just a bedroom perhaps in a house, and/or VERY low rent. I have to maintain my apartment in Redondo Beach, because I will be coming back! I have to tell the company interested by next Wednesday (3/21/07) if the move is at all possible.

Dr Z here on TC once put me up at his house when I moved from Orlando to LA. He can attest to my good standing and ability to make really funny anagrams.

Please PM me or email directly [email protected] if you have any info that can help.

Mahalo, everybody.
Tikicutie

Let me just point out that TikiCutie was one of the chief Artists on The Enchanted Tiki Room refirb (she rebuilt the Birds!), and I'm sure she would gladly regale you with Tales from the Lanai. Or not, if you don't want her to. Either way she's an incredible Artist, Muralist, Propmaker, Puppetmaker and Costumer. And I've heard she smells nice.

Pages: 1 1 replies