Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Beyond Tiki, Bilge, and Test / Bilge

I never get tired....

Pages: 1 9 replies

TM

you dirty dirty boy.

I used to work at a place that impoted cd's from around the world.
and we would get cd singles, and the cover pictures would be much more risque(sp?) than the U.S. version of the singles.
I would drool all over the Shakira cds.

Jeff(bigtikidude)

D

...well she certainly is gorgeous isn't she.

[ Edited by: donhonyc 2016-02-20 22:40 ]

feh. take off the makeup, and I think Simpson is pretty homely.

but then I don't think I can force myself to think of anyone with low intelligence as attractive.

I couldn't find Christina Applegate attractive when she played Kelly Bundy. Now that she has done some smarter roles (like in Anchorman), I find her much more attractive.

but that's just me. Carry on.

..sbim

On 2007-02-14 08:37, Suffering Bastard in Maine wrote:
feh. take off the makeup, and I think Simpson is pretty homely.

but then I don't think I can force myself to think of anyone with low intelligence as attractive.

I couldn't find Christina Applegate attractive when she played Kelly Bundy. Now that she has done some smarter roles (like in Anchorman), I find her much more attractive.

I gotta disagree with you their dude. Before I personally certify that any celeb-chick is hot, I always keep the 'make-up vs. no make-up' rule in effect. At this point we've seen JS in enough casual situations, especially on her reality show, where she had no make-up. IMHO she is certifiably, naturally hot. Please be advised, I am in NO way a fan of hers in any other endeavor of her career. Acting, music, and all of that other stuff? Total garbage. She is nothing but a (very) pretty face. And if any ladies are checking out this thread right now please pardon me, but JS also has a killer rack! To borrow a phrase from Johny Carson when he once had Dolly Parton on the Tonight Show: "I'd give a year's pay just to take a peek under there."

Christina Applegate. Cute, but looking a little weathered these days. I'll take Mandy Moore instead.

G
GROG posted on Wed, Feb 14, 2007 10:31 AM

Brooke is hot too,

[ Edited by: donhonyc 2016-02-20 22:41 ]

S

Rena Sofer - Hypnotizing eyes

Here is another one that is rather easy on the eyes. Jessica's replacement: http://www.vanessaminnillo.com/

We had Summer dance for us while doing a private party last season. Normally she works with Palika.

The time she danced, there was one guy who was visibly having a panic attack. I mean, he was actually clutching his heart as in deep pain....on a score of 1 to 10, she is about a 5000.

http://www.dontiki.com/dancer_gallery.html

Pages: 1 9 replies