Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Collecting Tiki

"Shecky" Mugs

Pages: 1 14 replies

Does anyone know if there are anymore "Shecky" mugs left for sale? If so, how do you find them. I can't find them on the Munktiki website. Thanks!

[ Edited by: aquaorama on 2003-01-12 13:05 ]

You know, I never thought to post a link here. Perhaps I should contact MunkTiki and see if we can put something together in that regard.

~Hanford

T

Here is the link on Munktiki's site. http://www.munktiki.com/shecky.htm

G

Ey Aquaorama, get one Sheck mug on da kine...ebay. U jus wen type Shecky in da search box. Nice mug Tikifish.

Shootz

Well, I emailed Munktiki about the matter...I should hear back monday. Of course, I could bid on the one on Ebay, but I do not wish to anger the fine people here ( Although I would give it a good loving home if won...). Hopefully Munktiki will have one left. We'll see..

T

I've been waiting for the first Shecky to show up on Ebay.. I'm dying to know how much it will go for! (Not that I would ever sell mine... numbahs 1 thru 5 thank u very much Munktiki!)

HH

with tigerlily bidding on it it might get up there, she's a big $$ winner.

S

You can get your Shecky by emailing Munktiki directly if they have any left. They got back to me the same day I sent the message and sent it to me in less than a week.

Every Centralite should have one!

Aloha,

Arty

I just got word from Munktiki that they have a couple left. I'll have mine next week. COOL! Thanks to everyone for the help.

:sheckymug:

We have more then a couple left but it is getting down to the end. Theres a good 30-40 left, I think.

-stuckie

Wow, this person really wants a "Shecky" mug. Do they know they can still buy them for $18.00??....Is this person a member of TC?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=3269&item=754223853

T

I don't think they are. They like spending money though. I have bid against them before a few times. Last night I gave up on a Mark Thomas mug because they bid over 50bucks on that as well. They must have one hell of a collection. That Ludwickw cat as well.

Tacky Techie Tiki Bar

[ Edited by: Turbogod on 2003-01-15 11:33 ]

Yes, tigertlily is a deep pocket collector. Whenever this person places a bid on something I'm bidding on, I know I'm not getting it. He/she simply overpays to win the auction. I doubt he/she is a TC'er.

The seller of this Shecky, MCF7777, is another collector who's been willing to spend a lot. MCF7777 along with ludwicke I have vicariously enjoyed watching amass a huge collection. The seller told me that for financial reasons he'll be parting with a large number of really great items over the next few months. I picked up one of this shag prints, and I'm keeping my eye out for his other listings. I'm sorry that anyone has to sell a collection that they care about, but it's great that he's getting some good prices on his items.

D

Shecky's up to 70.00!

Pages: 1 14 replies