Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Helztiki and Friends lay seige to the Forbidden Island 2/17!!

Pages: 1 6 replies

H
Helz posted on Thu, Feb 15, 2007 4:16 PM

I know it's kinda last minute, but as it turns out the lovely wahine and myself (and about a dozen of our local friends) will be taking our madien voyage to the Isle of Alameda and the Forbidden Island. Hope to see some of you all there!

...and yes, the Marq will be attending.

M

We'll see you on the Isle of Style.

Saturday is going to be busy- we have a bachelor/bachelorette party of about 30 coming in at 6pm, so you might want to try for late if you can.

Mahalo!

MT

Hey, great meeting you, Helztiki, and talkin' story over some tasty beverages! Man, Forbidden Island was packed that night, and Sunday night too - it was absolutely slammed, due to it being Presidents' Day Weekend. I'm surprised at how many people didn't have to work on Monday!

TF

Get any pics guys??

Love to see em!

T.F.

On 2007-02-20 13:36, Tiki Fink wrote:
Get any pics guys??

Love to see em!

T.F.

Aloha Tiki Fink ~ Check out Tiki Travel posting. We posted a ton of pics of Forbidden Island :)

H
Helz posted on Sun, Mar 18, 2007 8:37 PM

Sorry it took me so long to get around to replying to you all...

But I just had to say thanks to all the great Ohana at the Forbidden Island. It was a great evening and it was wonderful to get to meet some new folks (Tofu, Mai Tai, Coco, Haole..) and to get to talk with and sample Martin's handiwork (I think I just dangled my participle).

Fink, I'll get some pics up for ya in a bit, and we need to hang out soon!

Thanks again!

Did we ever get photos?

Pages: 1 6 replies