Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Shecky Mug icon from Tikifish!

Pages: 1 9 replies

The new forum has been at full steam for less than 24 hours when Tikifish sent me an emoticon graphic for a Shecky Mug :sheckymug:

~Hanford :sheckymug:

HH

wow shecky :sheckymug: must be the mug of the day or something!

hey he's lime green, I guess Im gonna have to repaint , it should look better too since the detail will show through.

Well, the shecky mug is lime green, but the original shecky drawing I thought was brown

I don't think shecky has a signature color

That's the image I took from the Image archives.

~Hanford

Tikifish rocks!

Out of curiosity, is this Tikifish of the Shecky :sheckymug: Mug the same Tikifish I associate with a Little Fishstick out of Totonto whose initials are J.M. and whose name rhymes with Plain Curry?

On 2009-10-27 07:48, The Gnomon wrote:
is this Tikifish of the Shecky :sheckymug: Mug the same Tikifish I associate with a Little Fishstick out of Totonto

Is that the town next to Lone Ranger? :D

I miss Feeesh!

I second that emotion Unga, hope the Fishy is doing well

On 2009-10-27 10:17, Unga Bunga wrote:

is this Tikifish of the Shecky :sheckymug: Mug the same Tikifish I associate with a Little Fishstick out of Totonto

I miss Feeesh!

I thought he was talking about Totonno's Pizza in Cony Island!

I miss Totonno's, and that little Feesh, but for different reasons (although they both smell nice she does not smell of Garlic, hot Crust, Tomato Gravy & Cheese). :(

On 2009-10-27 10:17, Unga Bunga wrote:

I miss Feeesh!

Hee hee! Close. It's a part of the foothills alond side of the Lone Range of mountains. 8)

TikiFish Rocks!!!

Pages: 1 9 replies