Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Home Tiki Bars

Balis' Hai'deaway, Eau Claire, WI (home-bar)

Pages: 1 5 replies

Name:Balis' Hai'deaway
Type:home-bar
Street:
City:Eau Claire
State:WI
Zip:
Phone:

Description:

Balis' Hai'deaway was constructed in our basement during the Summer and Fall of 2005. Most of the initial decor (bamboo, tiki poles, tropical matting) was provided by Oceanic Arts, with additional materials scavenged from a variety of antique malls and thrift stores.

[ Edited by MrBaliHai on 2022-06-30 13:18:08 ]

M

Here are some higher-quality photos that were taken by a friend last August.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/mr_bali_hai/sets/72157620771347961/

OGR

A stunning bar....a gracious oasis...the pinball machine is a nice twist! Thanks for the show.

M

Thank you. The story of how I acquired the pinball is epic in scope and worthy of Heyerdahl...well not really...but it was an adventure.

Weblog: Eye of the Goof

[ Edited by: MrBaliHai 2015-05-30 16:52 ]

UT

Great space for a winter escape MrBalihai. I like the mood lighting and always look forward to another cocktail photo from you. Thanks for sharing.

"Anyone who has ever seen them is thereafter haunted as if by a feverish dream" Karl Woermann

[ Edited by: uncle trav 2010-01-01 08:04 ]

M

On 2010-01-01 08:04, uncle trav wrote:
Great space for a winter escape MrBalihai. I like the mood lighting and always look forward to another cocktail photo from you. Thanks for sharing.

My pleasure. One of these days, I'm going to gussy up the ceiling with tapa cloth and bamboo, but for now, at least it ain't white, so I don't have to endure the withering disapproval of Bamboo Ben!

Pages: 1 5 replies