Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Trader Vic's Menehune Compotes for Sale

Pages: 1 23 replies

I recently came into a stash of 33 of the hard-to-find Trader Vic's Menehune compotes. They are unused in their original boxes. These have a China stamp on them so I know that they are not vintage. I don't know though if they were made 2 years or 20 years ago.

This compote measures 4 1/2" in height and 5 1/2" in width and holds 20 oz. The glaze is a very attractive amberish yellow. The black markings are glazed and the white is cold painted.

There are 9 Menehunes flanking the perimeter and the pedestal features 2 pineapples & other miscellaneous fruits. This has always been one of my personal favorites and it is relatively rare and hard-to-find.

Shortly, I'll be posting a hidden url for Tiki Central members only where you can purchase one of these from me. It will be a strict limit of 1 per person and the price will be $40 each plus shipping ($5.95 CA, $6.95 West of Rockies, $7.95 East of Rockies). Sold on a first-come, first-served basis.

Mahaloz!
Holden

[ Edited by: MakeDaMug 2007-02-21 13:38 ]

Shortly, I'll be posting a hidden url for Tiki Central members only where you can purchase one of these from me.

OOOOoooh I'm sucha doofus Holden, but I assume you will post the URL here... and the posting place for order is to Tiki Farm "hidden order page?"

I want one of these reeeeeeaaalllly bad, that's why I'm looking for clarity! Thanks for offering these beauties for sale! :D SsweeetT!

Flip-flOp-fLipPp...

D

great bowl and without a big 4 inch crack. I will be looking for the " hidden url".

Would be a perfect addition to my bowl collection, Holden! Hope the hidden link appears when I am around!!

Great find!

• Myke
M

Ahem! Cough Cough cough! URL? cough. :)

T

Wow!! Sweet, thanks so much for finding these & thinking of your friends @ TC! Can't wait to try to get one!

Tikisgrl

T

You have to tell us the whole story about where you found them, maybe wait a day or two then spring it on us.

T

To be fair to everyone, I will post the url tomorrow at 12:00 noon pdt. This way, you won't miss out (hopefully - I can't control how many orders will come through) if you're interested in getting one and you don't have to keep checking back. If 12:00 noon doesn't work for you, find somebody you know who can bid for you that's free at 12:00 noon tomorrow.

I am not shipping these signature required. If you have a specific method you'd like for us to use (UPS or FedEx only), please email me (don't pm me - email me please at [email protected]), I'll gladly oblige. If you request a signature required delivery, there is a $4 surcharge. If this is left at your doorstep & we have a proof of delivery but it has "developed legs", we won't be able to replace it or do a refund. I hope you all understand.

Lastly, I cannot accept any pm requests to order these in advance.

Mahaloz!
Holden

[ Edited by: makedamug 2007-02-21 18:52 ]

TIME! :D

K

Where's the url?

yeah ok

Tiki Farm this is ground control...

Tiki Farm...

Tiki Farm...

K

I've got to get back to work.....I guess I'll miss out!

Kanaka

Tiki Farm this is ground control...

Tiki Farm...

Tiki Farm...

just got out of a meeting. here it is...

ALL SOLD OUT!! URL has been pulled down

[ Edited by: MakeDaMug 2007-02-22 15:43 ]

Tiki Farm...

Confirming successful transmition... "ALoooHA!"

Flip-flOp-fLipPp... :D

Mahaloz Holden!!!

As of 1:15pm, I've got 9 remaining. I'll keep the url open and if any are still around come Saturday morning, I'll then do an email blast.

M

I think I gotz mine in time. The site allowed me to order!

Thank you Holden!

Mucho Mahaloz

McTiki

3 left. Order succesful there Jonesy!

D

I hope I was in time, the site took my card info. maybe I'm so late I get a broken one . thanks for letting us in on this one Holden.

All Sold Out!

On 2007-02-22 14:41, dibroc wrote:
I hope I was in time, the site took my card info. maybe I'm so late I get a broken one . thanks for letting us in on this one Holden.

you got the last one John and fortunately, it ain't broken!

N

How much for a broken one? I like to glue things :wink:

Pages: 1 23 replies