Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / General Tiki

Bartender in maui - Dino

Pages: 1 3 replies

Hi all!
I am new here. I used to live in Maui and was a cocktail waitress for over 3 years. One of my bartenders was Dino. I miss him a lot, he was well.....he was just crazy! He looks like Mr. Clean. He is bald and had a blonde goatee and was a very big man. I would love to see if anyone knows where he is now.

I was a cocktail waitress at Kahana Keyes, The Rusty Harpoon and Blue Tropix. I lived in Kahana Manor and spent mornings drinking baileys and coffee at Dollies before hitting the beach. I tried my hand with the paddling team for a while too.

Other bartenders of mine were Ben (at The Rusty Harpoon and Kahana Keyes). Michael and Monty (at Chicos and Hula Grill). Blair (several places down in Lahaina).

Anyhow, would love to chat with people still there and see if I can go down memory lane for a while :)

Cheers
JB

[ Edited by: JBCocktails 2007-02-21 16:53 ]

[ Edited by: JBCocktails 2007-02-21 16:54 ]

D

here's a cocktail napkin!

any other info on the place?

I haven't been to Maui in 29 years... Isn't the Rusty Harpoon the place with an open fire grill in the middle of the dining room?

On 2009-03-05 18:00, dogbytes wrote:
any other info on the place?

The Kahana Keyes is a restaurant and lounge located in a condo complex in Kahana on the west side of Maui.
I used to go there when I lived in Lahaina in the 90's.
I believe it's still in business.

Pages: 1 3 replies