Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

eBay: GECKO Pendant, Shrunken Head Pendant, Signed GECKO Mug, Limited Edition Mug & MORE everyday!!

Pages: 1 16 replies

Aloha Ohana,

I currently have a NEW Design by GECKO. Made last year and MONTHS in the making TIKI HUNTER got the first of all his available stock. A real beauty of a piece with a open mouth and quite solid!

The first one listed sold for over $25! The fixed price at next week's Tiki Event in Sacramento will be nearly that high. This may be your chance to get one for $10 BUCKS so place a bid and take your shot!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300086880023&rd=1&rd=1

And the beat goes on!
Just added our handmade ceramic SHRUNKEN HEAD PENDANT (BROWN)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=020&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=300085113474&rd=1&rd=1

Also while not entirely clear on ebay there is a multiple item discount. If you buy a pendant and the mug the first pendant is FREE SHIPPING....multiple pendants only pay one fee of $4.05!

**TIKI HUNTER now has 10 Tiki Items up on ebay including a SIGNED GECKO MUG, A SOLD OUT LIMITED EDITION MUG, A 6 PIECE STACKER MUG SET AND MORE!!! ** :D

http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZiammortQQhtZ-1

** AND MORE BEING ADDED EVERYDAY!! SO PLEASE CHECK US OUT! SAVE US AS A FAVORITE SELLER AND THE GOOD STUFF WILL JUST KEEP COMING....there's two whole houses FULL of it! ** :lol:

Mahalo for looking and for your support!
Dr.TikiMojo
TIKI HUNTER :tiki:

[ Edited by: Dr.TikiMojo 2007-03-03 12:21 ]

[ Edited by: Dr.TikiMojo 2007-03-05 12:51 ]

The # 2 Design will also be available in limited number at Vamp's First Tiki Party in Sacramento on March 10th, (see listing under Tiki Events) :wink:

MORE GREAT STUFF!

Come on people this stuff sells for twice this much or more at our shows and events! :wink:

Get it now before there is only the BUY IT NOW option at a higher price!

Besides there just isn't that many of these around to wait on! :D

H

On 2007-02-26 20:24, Dr.TikiMojo wrote:

Come on people this stuff sells for twice this much or more at our shows and events!

I'm thinking that nobody is bidding on your first Gecko pendant ($9.99 starting + $4.05 shipping) because most people that wanted one just bought it last month using a "buy it now" of $5.00 with only $1.00 shipping.
http://tinyurl.com/2jlnng

MORE NEW STUFF....CHECK THE LINKS! :tiki:

Some auctions closing today. :)

I got screwed. I paid Dr. TikiMojo 20 clams for it. If only I knew then what I know now. Thanks!

T

That pendant is really nice! But I thought that it was designed by Purple Jade (god rest her soul) and not Gecko. Maybe I'm wrong. Anybody know?

T

If I understand it, its a Gecko logo (not sure if Gecko did the design or maybe Sam G. or other) Next, Jade scluped it. Then Gecko did the casting for it?

K
Kitty posted on Mon, Mar 5, 2007 12:37 PM

On 2007-03-05 10:35, tikigreg wrote:
That pendant is really nice! But I thought that it was designed by Purple Jade (god rest her soul) and not Gecko. Maybe I'm wrong. Anybody know?

Purple Jade did the original sculpt from a logo that someone had done for Gecko. So she didn't actually design it but it IS her work that brought it into 3D form. It was originally designed to be a giveaway to people who bought some of Gecko's higher priced items. Hope this helps.

More details:

GECKO has been casting a lot of pendants for different artists.

This is straight from his site:
Featured Photo: The photo featured is of the new tiki pendants manufactured by Gecko'z South Sea Arts. The Pendant on the left is a design by artist Doug Horne and the pendant on the right is by Benzart. Both pendants sculpted by Benzart.

K
Kitty posted on Mon, Mar 5, 2007 12:52 PM

that is not the pendant teaKEY and Greg asked about in the last few posts- I see that the picture of the Purple Jade Gecko pendant has been removed from your list of wares for sale.

I believe that this is the one that Purple Jade designed for GECKO.

There might be a couple left if anyone is interested!

PM me or email and I will see what I have left.

I bought a hand painted LTD edition of 25 pieces of this pendant from Gecko on eBay "Buy It Now" item #140083565337 in Feb. here's what it said & it included nothing about purple jade? But hope this helps:

the new "GE-KU" tiki pendant sculpt by Gecko. Their is a regular edition that will be out soon but this is for the limited edtion of only 25 pcs. The 25 are hand painted, numbered and signed by Gecko. Price is only $17.95 plus $1.00 shipping only. $2.50 if insuring the piece.

K
Kitty posted on Tue, Mar 6, 2007 10:25 AM

the last post from Dr. Tikimojo shows the Purple Jade sculpt.

Right on,....THAT is the Purple Jade sculpt. Purple Jade sculpted it. Hey, did I mention that Purple Jade sculpted it. Hope she got paid for it. It would not be very nice if she didn't. All that time for a beautiful sculpting job li' that............and everybody else makin' clams? Purple Jade rocks the house. Hey PJ, you're work is sublime.

D
dibroc posted on Tue, Mar 6, 2007 6:06 PM

I never knew the history of that piece. It's great. I Love PJ.

Pages: 1 16 replies