Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Carving

need new hook bladez Benz

Pages: 1 8 replies

CA

what do you do when you wake up Saturday and it's a perfect warm summers day in Feb. and there is plenty of work to do.

you head your ass to the beach......

looks like her winter tan needs some work

alright.... before you flip out in a CA. dream'n stupor... there is payback...
not sure how deep this puncture wound from Benz Hook knife went, but a little applied pressure and the life stream never made it past an inch.

then the 'off shore', warm, Santa Anna breeze (that made it feel like 80) stopped at about 1:00... and the 'on shore', Alaska Current breeze started in
(that made is feel like 50 - it's been rainy and cold and sunny and rainy ever since) I started carving a bit faster. Just went my nips were about ready to sharpen my carving tools on... ka-Bloow-ie!

good thing I had my sunglass eye protection on... not sure were the missing piece is... in the bottom of someone's foot by now.......
down to the one other blade Benz gave me... it fell into the handle holder thing never to return.......
I NEED NEW BLADES MAN!!......

K
kirby posted on Thu, Feb 22, 2007 9:23 AM

quit cryin and get back to work ..
http://www.warrencutlery.com/indexb.htm
by the way those carvings look sweet..what are they for...

CA

thanks... si-fi thing inspired by tiki thing....

C

...Ouch!!!.... Great carvings those at the beach thought ...

awesome keep up the good work

It's the The H.R.Giger of tiki . Great stuff!
That hook knife if quite the weapon.

8T

C'Al, If you don't look at bikinis when you have sharp tools in hand, you are less likely to carve yourself. Put down blade, pick up binoculars. Now get back to work and send them high 50's temps our way. Your friend 8FT

B

Yeah like they said maybe the beach is the wrong place to use the hook knife. Sorry about the blood, but that was a Lucky miss,, Several inches up and over and you'd be singin soprano.
Order the #10B hook blade. 144 blades for $92.40, OR 3 blades for $3.28
Be careful and quit showing off for the girls. :wink:

S

Be careful on those inner thigh cuts. Your main artery runs right through there. It's worse than slitting your throat. You'd bleed to death real quick...

Pages: 1 8 replies