Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

glow in the dark shrunken mummy heads!

Pages: 1 2 replies

Celebrating the great diversity of shrunken heads here on TC, where one has many shrunken head options to choose from, to better suit their individual shrunken head needs.

I am offering these again strictly here on TC for now, they are of latex rubber, hand-made and hand-painted with a special GLOW-IN-THE-DARK coating. EXTREMELY creepy. Looks great in a dark room, or even better, under blacklight! Just $20 postpaid in the US, and you need a Paypal account to purchase one. Comes with its own gruesome loop of creepy string.

Senda you orders to [email protected] and we'll get ya going!

Whats the size on those badboys?

They're about 4 and 1/2 inches tall, with slight variations from one to the other. They're not that small!

I always wanted to make glow in the dark things, ever since building my first Aurora monster kits as a kid! So when I found some nice glow in the dark paint, my mind started working...

I also have memories of going to the Redondo Beach pier as a youngster, and becoming fascinated by an arcade room they had--pretty big, and it was hung with creepy things and rubber masks on the walls. So it has been a strange, secret desire of mine to create ghoulish display pieces that evoke this sort of carnival atmosphere.

Pages: 1 2 replies