Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Caliente Tropics Escape 3/3/07

Pages: 1 11 replies

Soccer Tiki and I will be heading out to The Tropics to meet up with Tiki-Tina and Bamboo Boyd this weekend. If your looking to have some Fun in the Sun this Weekend along with a few Mai Tai's at Hawaiian Bill's come join us. The New General Manager, Chris, will let you book a room for only one night (usually during the weekend there is a 2 night minimum). When making the reservation let them know you are with The TC Group. Feel free to PM if you have any ?'s We hope to see some familiar faces this weekend :)

WoooHooo! Are you ready for some Grog & Grub at Hawaiian Bill's? Soccer Tiki, Al-ii, Tiki Tina, Bamboo Boyd, Tiki Blog and Mexican Tiki are all planning on spending the evening at Hawaiian Bill's Saturday Night. http://www.hawaiianbills.com We hope to see some more familiar faces there too. :)

Highs 76-81 degrees at the Caliente Tropics this weekend!!! Whatta great way to roll into spring!

[ Edited by: SoccerTiki 2007-03-01 09:08 ]

TM

Unfortunately, I gotta work this weekend-but have a great time and drive safe!! (weather should be good)

O

We would be there if my girlfriend wasn't in a big poker tournament at the Bicycle Club this weekend.
(She placed third at the Bicycle a couple of weeks ago in the ladies tournamet)
We had a great time at Caliente Tropics last fall and I can't wait to go back. The one night stay for TCers makes it more doable now. There must be poker out there that I can tempt her with. Have a great time and please take some pictures.

As a local desert rat, our weatherman says it's going to be a perfect desert weekend, sunny and mid 80's! Everyone should come on out on saturday to Hawaiian Bills and then road-trip to Santa Monica on Sunday to check out TikiFest at VacationFest.

Aloha & WooHooo! Mucho Mahalo to Al-ii, Tiki-Tina, Bamboo Boyd, Hinano Paul, & Mrs.Lurker for making our Caliente Tropics Escape so much fun.

Hey were Anna Nicole's cement handprints still there in the grassy area?

Yes...I'll post a picture of it tonight!

H

On 2007-03-06 11:19, SoccerTiki wrote:
Yes...I'll post a picture of it tonight!

Does your picture look similar to this?

...or this.

Doh!

CL

So at the last Tiki Oasis held there, we had an interesting desk clerk...Anna Nicole's former assistant Kimmy. You know the one that was obsessed with Anna...had Anna's face tattooed on her body. Yes, she was working there. Weird coincidence.

On 2007-03-05 23:39, CheekyGirl wrote:
Hey were Anna Nicole's cement handprints still there in the grassy area?

Pages: 1 11 replies