Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Travel

Tiki in Florida - April 2007

Pages: 1 8 replies

Hiya

This website seems like the place to come for help!!! I'm in search of anything Tiki in Florida - Bars, stores, museums, events etc... please can anyone give me some guidance of places not to be missed?? We are coming over from the UK in April for two weeks ...... can't wait!!!! We have already made a reservation at Mai Kai - really looking forward to the whole experience of that.

If anyone can throw some ideas at me, i would be forever grateful :tiki:

[ Edited by: princess PIG 2007-02-28 07:47 ]

L
Loki posted on Wed, Feb 28, 2007 8:17 AM

While in the area of the Mai Kai...check out the Jetsetter Lounge in Lake Worth. Only 45 minutes north of Lauderdale. You have to see this place to believe it.

Mike Jones did a wonderful job with this swanky bar and the food is out of this world good.

Check em out at http://www.jetsetterlounge.com

When in April? We can gather all the local o'hana and get together quite the group to terrorize the Mai-Kai!

And, what Loki said. Jetsetter is up the road a couple of minutes but well worth the trip.

Oh yeah, I almost missed it....

Welcome to Tiki Central. Pull up a keyboard and stay a while. We are mostly harmless and most of us drunkards. And all of us love to show visiting o'hana how it's done in our neck of the woods.

G

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=22957&forum=16

Oh, and not all of us are drunkards. Some of us prefer to be called, ahem... Mixologists. We were drunkards in college. Now we're mixologists.

Dammit, I'm out of olives again...

T

Don't forget to pick up some SBF 30 ....Ah, spring break !!!!
First things first it's all about the brackets, baby ~~~~~

Okay...I know I am gonna be flogged for saying this...but I have to support the company I work for...

Don't forget Ohana at Disney's Polynesian Resort!!! (^_^)

I would recommend checking the disneyworld.com site to find out when the fireworks are, and make a reservation for about 30 minutes prior to that time. That way, you can get an amazing view of the fireworks from the restaurant...when that's over, you can go back to enjoying the Disney-ized Polynesian atmo.

Okay...Mahalo nui loa...and see ya real soon!
Tiki Tackett

How was the Mai Kai and Florida??? We're going end of this month and to the Mai Kai Friday Aug 3rd, can't wait!!

S

TikiMooki, the Mai Kai will be a blast for you, come and say hello, I'll be the guy with the red guitar in the bar.

Pages: 1 8 replies