Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / California Events

Church of Sinatra TONIGHT 2/28 at Forbidden Island

Pages: 1 1 replies

M

Aloha!

Don't miss guest DJs The Church of Sinatra TONIGHT, Feb. 28th at Forbidden Island. In their own words:

"Greetings Parishioners,

You know how the song goes (at least you should), "You just say the word and I'll beat that bird to a bar across the bay!." OK, so the line is actually "a bar in far Bombay". But our version makes more sense this time because The First Church of Sinatra is setting up an altar on The Island. The Forbidden Island to be exact. This Wednesday, February 28th. For those not in the know Fordbidden Island is in Alameda and is just about the hippest tiki bar you're likely to ever lay your peepers on. You gotta see it to believe it. Tiki drinks?...these are the ones to set the standards by. And that ain't hay.

The crew on The Island have invited Church to come hold services and see how many converts we can persuade. So stop on by and help us spread the word. A good turn out means a steady night and we all love any excuse to listen to Sinatra and the Rat-Pack era of standards especially while sipping tiki drinks.

Forbidden Island is located at 1304 Lincoln Ave. in Alameda. The web site is http://www.forbiddenislandalameda.com. For you City folk who may not know Alameda, don't worry. It's a breeze to get to. Services will begin at 8 and go until Pele cuts us off.

Hope to drink with you soon and remember to tell a friend. Or better yet, bring 'em!"

Mahalo!

Okay, these guys were sooooooooooooo Divine. I don't know how they did it, but they managed to *class up the joint *even more than F.I. usually is!!!

I want 'em back, baby...

Pages: 1 1 replies