Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

Last of the elviki tiki figurines available here!!!

Pages: 1 5 replies

Got a few 10th year anniversary elviki tiki figurines here for sale if anyone is interested. They are all in great shape, but these arrived in damaged boxes and are being offered here without the collectable box they each came in.....I only have 6 left. You can have em for a mere $18 each!! first 6 people to p.m. me reserve one (send me your zip so i can get you a postage price)....I figured i'd offer them here before posting them on ebay...some of you newer tiki folk may not have gotten one yet.

ONLY 5 LEFT!!

Is that 5 or 4 countin the Big Ballsomic?? LOL
Lookin forward to the scorpion bowl at Hala Kahiki. Maholla!!

all elvikis are sold!!!

...I have sent shipping cost out to those of you that p.m.'d me...As for those that did not reserve one, you can p.m. me to be put on the list in case someone changes their mind or does not send payment....thanks again to all for saving me the trouble of having to post these on ebay and then deal with the horrible post office lines!!

..to all of those that bought an elviki, they are on their way!! i sent them priorty mail last night so you should have them in about 2-3 days. Thanks again to you all!!

R

On 2007-03-08 10:08, Tipsy McStagger wrote:
..to all of those that bought an elviki, they are on their way!! i sent them priorty mail last night so you should have them in about 2-3 days. Thanks again to you all!!

Mine arrived today and is happily sitting on the mantle. Thanks.

Pages: 1 5 replies