Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

New Tiki mugs arriving next week - Doug Horne & Squid

Pages: 1 16 replies

M

Shown below is a shipment of new mugs scheduled to arrive at our warehouse late next week. Once we qc the run, we'll offer these for sale online at Tiki Farm ( http://www.tikifarm.com ).

The prices shown above, as mentioned, INCLUDE your Tiki Central 15% discount. If you're new to Tiki Central and haven't ordered from us before, just include the following in one of the bill-to address fields on our online order form:

TC Name: "Your TC Name Here"

For any of you heading to the Tonga Hut gig on March 16th, you can actually pick-up all of Doug's mugs there from the man himself (plus, you'll save on shipping)! Herman might indeed be huge, but I think next to teaKEY, Doug's the biggest Tiki guy around. Hopefully, he won't step on you whilst you're imbibing at the Tonga Hut!

Mahaloz!
Holden

[ Edited by: makedamug 2007-03-01 18:57 ]

T
teaKEY posted on Thu, Mar 1, 2007 6:54 PM

Sweet, I first look. I know that those Horne Mugs that were green look hot in brown. I think that people are going to want the brown.

Question, and this will decide who is right, On the Moai mug at the bottom left, I say that the mug has little dimples. My dad think that its just the glaze and the glaze is spotty. Who is right?

M

On 2007-03-01 18:54, teaKEY wrote:
Sweet, I first look. I know that those Horne Mugs that were green look hot in brown. I think that people are going to want the brown.

Question, and this will decide who is right, On the Moai mug at the bottom left, I say that the mug has little dimples. My dad think that its just the glaze and the glaze is spotty. Who is right?

it's got a rock-pitted effect directly in the sculpt itself

L

The horne mugs look great in brown

T
teaKEY posted on Thu, Mar 1, 2007 7:31 PM

Yeah, I was right. I'll tell him.

TT

Cooooool! They all look great!

G
GROG posted on Thu, Mar 1, 2007 9:50 PM

Hey Holden, GROG not know Skwid's Squll mugs were arriving too. Are you bringing any of those to the Tonga Hut on March 16th besides the Doug Horne mugs? GROG have a feeling Squid will probably be there anyway, so why not have the bastard sign mugs while he's there?

S
squid posted on Fri, Mar 2, 2007 12:06 AM

On 2007-03-01 21:50, GROG wrote:
Hey Holden, GROG not know Skwid's Squll mugs were arriving too. Are you bringing any of those to the Tonga Hut on March 16th besides the Doug Horne mugs? GROG have a feeling Squid will probably be there anyway, so why not have the bastard sign mugs while he's there?

And GROG can buy Skwid a drink too!!!
PS: That's my Mr. Rapa Nui too. So you can buy me 2 drinks!! It's a bargain since it's 2 drinks for 4 total squlls and a moai. Such a deal! OY!

Those are freaking beautiful!
I remember Squid showing me the Triple header at the Tonga Hut long ago - I gotta say it came out even more beautiful than the original sculpt! Amazing! Get ready to ship some to the island!

S
squid posted on Fri, Mar 2, 2007 12:58 AM

On 2007-03-02 00:42, Tiki Shark Art wrote:
Those are freaking beautiful!
I remember Squid showing me the Triple header at the Tonga Hut long ago - I gotta say it came out even more beautiful than the original sculpt! Amazing! Get ready to ship some to the island!

Good! The Shark can buy Squeed a drinky too.
Howzit Brad? We miss ya dammit!

M

Hi, I didn't know about our 15% discount. Does that include any mug or just the new ones pictured on this post?

On 2007-03-01 18:58, MakeDaMug wrote:

On 2007-03-01 18:54, teaKEY wrote:

it's got a rock-pitted effect directly in the sculpt itself

Here's a close up, great looking Moai!!

[ Edited by: Hiphipahula 2007-03-06 01:27 ]

M

On 2007-03-02 01:43, morbidboy wrote:
Hi, I didn't know about our 15% discount. Does that include any mug or just the new ones pictured on this post?

Here you go...

http://www.tikicentral.com/viewtopic.php?topic=23208&forum=1&0

M

On 2007-03-01 21:50, GROG wrote:

I'll squeeze as many as I can in with Doug's mugs - I think I need a bigger Flinstone mobile Grog!

G
GROG posted on Sat, Mar 3, 2007 11:38 PM

Ooooo!! Es muy bueno! Gracias SeƱor Holden.

S
squid posted on Sun, Mar 4, 2007 3:42 PM

Doug Horne made me post this:

looks like he's gonna need a bigger shelf!

Pages: 1 16 replies