Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

The Intoxicators! return to The Jetsetter Lounge March 10th

Pages: 1 5 replies

T

The Intoxicators! will be returning to the Jetsetter Lounge in Lake Worth, Florida on March 10. This special engagement is in honor of the "new and improved" governmental time change... So come on out and "spring forward" with the band that knows how to make you lose an hour...

The Jetsetter Lounge is located at 1132 N Dixie Highway in beautiful Lake Worth, Florida.
The show starts at 11PM and is free!

J

LOOKING FORWARD TO HOSTING A THE HIPPEST SURF-A-DELIC PARTY IN TOWN!

TIP: POWER NAPS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED... A LATE (IF NOT AN HOUR SHORTER!) NIGHT IS IN STORE!

T

bump!
Hope to see some TC'ers at the show!!!

The Intoxicators!

We promise to add a couple of hours for the hour we'll lose as we Spring into daylight savings time tonight...

If I recall correctly, we did watch sunrise over the Tiki Gods on this night last year!

T

Thanks to all of the TC'ers that came to the show last night/this morning...
Another amazing night at The Jetsetter!!!
This time I even saw a woman, during our 4th set... around 4AM... throw down her crutches and start dancing...
Pretty amazing!!! and I thought that only happened on those televangelist programs!!!!

If you missed us this time... We'll be back in South Florida again in May...
May 18th we will be at the Mai Kai in Ft Laudredale...
May 19th we will be at the Jetsetter Lounge in Lake Worth...
and then we will be performing at Hukilau 2006 from June 14th-17th

Cheers!
The Intoxicators!

[ Edited by: tikigoob 2007-03-12 10:47 ]

Not surprising that the lame throw down their crutches and leap into a fit of dance when 'The Intoxicators!' come to town...

... just another in a series of miracles that occur here nightly ;)

Hell, I'm pretty sure I saw Lazurus at the urinal next to me last night!

(Note to self: Don't book this band on a night when the clocks move ahead an hour and I have to return to work for an early morning Sunday 'Tropical Brunch Buffet')

Proof positive of the 'miracle' from Saturday night (lest someday I be considered for Sainthood)...

Pages: 1 5 replies