Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Tiki Marketplace

3 Foot Tall Smokin' Tiki Mask

Pages: 1 5 replies

Obviously I have too much tiki on my hands today so I thought I'd show you my new mask which will be available in July- Aug. This photo shows it unfinished ( no Stain ) as the wood was not yet dry. It will have a brown finish with the teeth and eyes natural. Currently I have 10 on order, but I wanted to test the waters to see if I need to order more. If you're interested leave me a post here or e-mail me at [email protected]. For TC members the price is $150.00. Also, due to the size, shipping would be quite expensive, so if you'll be at Tiki Oasis I can bring them with me, or if you're in Southern California you can pick it up from me whenever. Cheers! - Jason

R

Jason,

Can you carve the wrapper lines and a band on the stogie in his mouth?

Matt

Sure, What Brand? And would you like it painted to match?

Great design! I have the smaller version of your mask and it always makes me smile. How much would you say the 3 foot version weighs?

I don't have them in yet, and the sample seen here was still wet, but I'm guessing that the finished ones will weigh around 20-25 lbs.

i was going to buy the smaller one, but F#$@K that sh$#T!!!!! i want the big one...put me down for one....thanks!!

Pages: 1 5 replies