Welcome to the Tiki Central 2.0 Beta. Read the announcement
Celebrating classic and modern Polynesian Pop

Tiki Central / Other Events

JohnnyP to be at the Mai Kai on 3/23

Pages: 1 15 replies

J

My wife and I just made travel arrangements and we are going to be in town that night. We are planning on being there at the start of happy hour. We hope to meet some of you!

:)

JP

We'll be there. I'll start the drums now to call all of the local o'hana.

L
Loki posted on Fri, Mar 9, 2007 7:00 AM

I've heard the drum, and we'll be there for sure.

J

Leaving tomorrow for the Keys. See you guys next Friday (23rd) at the MaiKai!

JP :)

I'll be there right after work. Happy hour!!

Johnny P - I'll certainly try to make it and welcome you to South Florida! Have a great time in the Keys!

Well, we had a good time. I think they did too.

Some of the pictures might even be in focus...... Even if we weren't

J

On 2007-03-23 20:31, Chip and Andy wrote:
Well, we had a good time. I think they did too.

Some of the pictures might even be in focus...... Even if we weren't

Yes, we had a blast! It was nice meeting all of you, you're a great group of people.

Pictures coming soon- even if they are out of focus.

JP

Pictures, pictures, pictures, show the blurry ones too!

H

rollin', rollin', rollin, get them pictures rollin'

Johnny P. It was great meetin' you and the Mrs. Sorry I had to scoot before you were able to make it back from the kitchen tour. I certainly enjoyed the visit and the cocktails.

G

Ahhh... the magical mystery kitchen tour. I still have fond memories of viewing the back bar (rum, rum, everywhere is RUM!!. I do believe that room just might be the power center of the universe. Has anyone managed to take pictures in there during their tour?

L
Loki posted on Wed, Mar 28, 2007 10:48 AM

Yes...JohnnyP really was at the Mai Kai...I've just been slacking with the photos..

Sorry about the blury photo..it never fails, the one shot that matters most is messed up...oh well, by the end of the night we were all seeing this way..

Aloha Station, JohnnyP, his Wahine Julie and Miss Tiki Kiliki

Aloha Station, JohnnyP and Loki showing off their NZ stones...AS and myself are wearing our Paipo's and JP has a greenstone that was sent to him by Tama which JP carved a sweet Hei Tiki out of..

I know there were other cameras there, so lets see the rest of the Ohana....

It was great to finally meet you John, hope you can make it down for Hukilau.

On 2007-03-28 09:03, GatorRob wrote:
Ahhh... the magical mystery kitchen tour. I still have fond memories of viewing the back bar (rum, rum, everywhere is RUM!!. I do believe that room just might be the power center of the universe. Has anyone managed to take pictures in there during their tour?

This is all I am sharing for now......

It has to be seen to be believed.

[ Edited by: Chip and Andy 2007-03-28 18:08 ]

Hi this is Mrs. Johnny P starting now as Octopussy. Here's the pics from the MaiKai!

Loki, StumpGrinder, Tiki Killiki, Jill, Alohastation, and Johnny P at the MaiKaiLoki.

Andy and Stumpgrinder enjoying a nice earned tiki drink after a stressful week!!

Stumpgrinder and Loki wiggling.

Chip feeling no pain!

Here's the Happy Rum Place!! JohnnyP's mouth agape! Oh if Only!!

We had a great time. Thanks for everything!! hey by the way I still want the recipe for the rum balls!! Yummy!! :) :)

-Octopussy

G

On 2007-03-28 18:06, Chip and Andy wrote:

This is all I am sharing for now......

YEAH!! That's the ticket. And da Bum and da GM too. It's like the Library of Congress for rum in there. Thanks for that. Gotta pay another visit to that room soon and bring the camera this time.

Pages: 1 15 replies